Maternal & Child Community
Could i be pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Could i be pregnant

I has sex with a guy around 6/13/2012. He pulled out but just to be safe the next evening i took Plan B one step and then later that night i got my period. I now im a few days late and worried i might be pregnant :-( What are the odds of this happening? Im really worried about it plz help!
Hi!

If you actually had periods on the day next to the day you had sex, and it was your actual period time (it could be 3-4 days early or late that the actual period date) then there is no need to be worried about pregnancy. However, if it was not your actual period time and you bled, then this could be due to emergency contraceptive pill.

In the first case your periods are delayed because of the pill and if you do not get them by another week, take a pregnancy test and see. In the second case, take a pregnancy test immediately and if negative, repeat after a week. Take care!