Cramping.... 11 weeks post partum
Hello all!
well i had my little man in december, he was pre term he was 36 weeks 6 days.
He doing great BIG and loving every moment of being a mom.
BUt i do have one question, all day today i have been cramping but no actual bleeding has occured, is this normal??
hi there yes it happened to me when i was 7 weeks postpartum turns out i was pregnant would that be a possibility as that is one of the first signs of a new pregnancy.
mine went on for a week befor i got it checked it felt just like af was on her way to town but i never got it turns out yes i was pregnant and that was really only my only symptom hence i have 2 daughters less then ayear apart 20 months and 9 months goodluck to you.
I delivered 10 weeks ago and also have bad cramping some days but no period. I breastfeed so I did not expect to bleed anyways. But the cramping is normal per my doctor and just our bodies getting back into the swing of things.
the cramping is normal, I also felt the cramping and got my AF a couple of weeks later (I was exclusively breastfeeding).
I started birth control 5 weeks postpartum and hubby and i had sex exactally week later and i was told i should have used protection for a month and i am now 8 weeks postpartum and have been getting cramps all week but no period, i took a test and it was negitive, i am on the sugar pills of the pack now and wondering why i am not starting period,  could it have been too early to have taken a test? I have not got one period at all postpartum.
My daughter will be 10 weeks old on Monday and I still haven't had my period. My husband and I were sexually active about one or two weeks after I had her. I had my normal after birth bleeding and it lasted about 6 to 7 weeks. Now I am experiencing lower left cramping and headaches. Could I be pregnant again? Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?