Maternal & Child Community
Cramping.... 11 weeks post partum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Cramping.... 11 weeks post partum

Hello all!
well i had my little man in december, he was pre term he was 36 weeks 6 days.
He doing great BIG and loving every moment of being a mom.
BUt i do have one question, all day today i have been cramping but no actual bleeding has occured, is this normal??
hi there yes it happened to me when i was 7 weeks postpartum turns out i was pregnant would that be a possibility as that is one of the first signs of a new pregnancy.
mine went on for a week befor i got it checked it felt just like af was on her way to town but i never got it turns out yes i was pregnant and that was really only my only symptom hence i have 2 daughters less then ayear apart 20 months and 9 months goodluck to you.
I delivered 10 weeks ago and also have bad cramping some days but no period. I breastfeed so I did not expect to bleed anyways. But the cramping is normal per my doctor and just our bodies getting back into the swing of things.
the cramping is normal, I also felt the cramping and got my AF a couple of weeks later (I was exclusively breastfeeding).
I started birth control 5 weeks postpartum and hubby and i had sex exactally week later and i was told i should have used protection for a month and i am now 8 weeks postpartum and have been getting cramps all week but no period, i took a test and it was negitive, i am on the sugar pills of the pack now and wondering why i am not starting period,  could it have been too early to have taken a test? I have not got one period at all postpartum.
My daughter will be 10 weeks old on Monday and I still haven't had my period. My husband and I were sexually active about one or two weeks after I had her. I had my normal after birth bleeding and it lasted about 6 to 7 weeks. Now I am experiencing lower left cramping and headaches. Could I be pregnant again? Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?