Maternal & Child Community
Cramps in last month of pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramps in last month of pregnancy

I've had daily cramps for last 3 weeks and now at end of week 35. Past few days also had sudden onset of diahrea a few times. I don't think I have the flu, but I assume all part of Braxton Hicks or does this mean I'm closer to going into labor now? Any other women out there have/had similar symptoms in last month of pregnancy?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
In the 9th month of my second pregnancy I had cramping. I called my OB who said it was either a stomach flu or perhaps labor. Turns out it was a stomach bug. I also had cramping with my first born son in the last month which was Braxton Hicks.
Blank
i took a quiz once that said changes in normal bowel movement means you are moving into the final stages.  and the cramps sound like braxton hix to me too.  sounds like youre getting close!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...