Maternal & Child Community
Creamy, kind of watery cm 7dpo?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Creamy, kind of watery cm 7dpo?

Anyone that has ever been pregnant,what do you remember about cm after ovulation and in early pregnancy? I am 7dpo and today I began having this weird milky whitish, sometimes more watery, cm. Also, checked my cp the last few days has almost been painful I've been so dry, but today it was like I had ky in there or something! Along with the milky stuff. Is this a possible sign of pregnancy? I should mention that pre ovulatory I've never had milky white stuff, always clear or eggwhite, and I don't usually have cm after ovulation. I'm hoping for the best! Also, my last pregnancy I didn't have this after ovulation. I never actually had any discharge with that one.That one was a miscarriage, so I'm hoping maybe this is a good sign.
I had the exact same question!! I have milky whitish, but yet watery cm afer O.  I would love to know this also. I remember having cm in my last pregnancy, but I forgot if it was this early.  took a hpt and bfn....I'm about 09 days past.
Oh great! Isn't this wait awful? I am so anxious all the time, can hardly focus on anything or be productive. Have you had any other symptoms or feelings? I've had some achy feeling in my low low abdomen, almost like cramps but not really painful, just strange. I don't usually get cramps from af.. When are you planning on testing? I said I'd try and wait for like 18dpo, but I don't know. I probably won't be able to stand it.
Hey girl......it was 9 dpo yesterday and I took a hpt.....BFN!! I took a $ store hpt about 10,mn ago and got a BFN!! I know Iknow......I can't help myself!!!  I bought 5 $ store hpts.....I'm gonna drive myself CRAZY!!  Its so tough for me not to pee on those stupid sticks! I don't know if I'm trippin' but I have felt real lightheaded and nauseus,  I went to a restaurant last nite for dinner and couldn't stand the smell of the chix dumpling soup, I went out to lunch today and had a french dip sandwich and couldn't stand the smell!!  I think my body is playing tricks on me.  How do you feel?  do you have any symptoms?  So it's 18 dpo that I should wait?  I hate this waiting....I am so anxious.  :)
Please help me i am 7 dpo and started getting a white creamy discharge that looks a bit like cotton wool texture and my boobs have started hurting could this be signs of early pregnancy
I have had four pregnancies, one healthy singleton, one m/c, one stillbirth, then recently healthy twins.  About the symptoms, with my twins the creamy whitish cm was the first thing I noticed around 6-9 dpo, then I got a BFP the next day at 10dpo, and continued throughout most of my pg.  Good luck to you, I am in my 2ww also.  My twins are 10m old, and not really ready for number 4, but the longer I wait the more I like the idea of having just ONE more....hehe that's what I've said every time...lol
Hi, i'm 28 yearse old. 4 years married. We rarely have sex because my hubby is not so fond of it. This month, we had sex twice within my (assumed) fertile period. October 4 and 6. However on the 4th, his stuff slipped out before it was released inside. so i dunno if he was able to leave some inside me. On the 6th, he was able to release it all inside. I stayed lying down for around 15 mins. before standing up. so starting from Oct 6, i'm now 9dpo, and i'm experiencing creamy, white, sometimes watery discharge, dizziness hit me once in a while, i have light cramps but near the left side of my abdomen. I've been wanting to have a baby. But i always end up disappointed. I hope this time, I'm already pregnant...
Hi, I am not trying to get pregnant, but I might be.... I am also on the tww, it's is soooo long!  My boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago, and I havn't had my period in exactly 4 months.  I was getting worried, so I went to the doc, and they said I was pregnant after a blood test, THEN  they made me wait all weekend, had me come in for an ultra sound on monday, and then told me they can't find anything.  We were quite pissed at the doc for a false test, BUT during the weekend, we thought we were pregnant, so we had unprotected sex, where he came inside a lot!  This was 2 days before my ovulation cycle (which apparently is the perfect time to get pregnant).  He has vericocele which means he may have trouble making babies.  Since I thought I was pregnant, I am kinda hoping this time I maybe am.  I have 1 more week til I go back to the doc, I am 7dpo, and finished my egg white, and havn't had any symtoms (symptoms) really, little nausea, and no discharge,  Today my discharge was creamy, I got excited, I was told it is too early to tell signs until after the implantation of the egg, and then the HCG hormone sets (6-12 dpo) in and that is what causes morning sickness and symptoms.  I have read the entire book "what to expect, when you're expecting".  It was a great help.  It is a good idea to research pregnancy, and the whole process.  I also found out it is almost impossible for you to get pregnant outside of ovulation.  You always know when you get the egg white.  I don't remember creamy discharge before, so I am hoping this is it.  I am ready to be a mommy!  Baby dust to all!
Your hubby does not like having sex??? Is he closet gay or something?!?!?!?