Did you have feeling you were having a certain sex and were you right or wrong?
When I was pregnant the first time, from early on I felt I was having a girl, But I was unable to find out until I was 7 months along...I was right that time. I am 11 weeks and I am getting the same feeling I had w/ her early on...I feel like I am going to have another girl..It is just a feeling deep down inside I feel, like before. Of course, I won't know for several more weeks, And I could be totally wrong this time, who knows. Everyone told me was I crazy for thinking I was having a girl, when I didn't Know exactly what sex baby I was having, but I had a "mommy connection'' w/ her...Did anyone else have a feeling and was right, or did you feel you were having one or the other and was completely wrong?...Could this time My ''feeling'' be right again or just wishful thinking? ( I would love for my daughter to have a sister)
My first one, I didn't know either way.  Girl.
My second I KNEW he was a boy....not based on a connection, but he kicked me very hard, and was MUCH more active than my girl pregnancy.
This current pregnancy, I swore it was a girl, and it is really a boy.

I just $uck at it....
I with pix, I knew I was having a boy - mind you he is not here yet but they told me he was a boy
i KNEW i was having a girl. i even told everyone from the start it was a girl, including all the kids in my class. i am having a girl, although i guess i had a 50% chance of being right!!!
I thought I was having a boy from early on and I am! :)
tmv
I just knew that my first would be a boy and second a girl. Maybe it was because I wanted it that way. I'm from a family of 5 dd's! My guess was right, but I had a 50/50 chance! By the way, congrats on 11 weeks! I don't get on the computer as much as I'd like to and it seems like yesterday that you were announcing the BFP! I know, easy for me to say, right. Best wishes.
I was told early a boy but for the Big ultrasound, the night before I had a dream girl, I had a girl!!
since i have son id like a girl. but i have this deep intuition that its another boy. im happy either way, but i just feel it. who knows!! maybe in 11 weeks i will find out and be wrong! my son wants a brother though, he says girls talk too much lol
Thank you all for your comments! I noticed for the most part, you were right with your feelings...I know it is way too soon to go out and buy pink, but I can't wait to see if I am right this time!

tmv-thank you so much! It does seem like just yesterday I was struggling w/ trying to concieve, and now nearly 3 months have past (my 12th week starts tommorrow)..I look forward so much to the next few weeks and feeling the baby flutter for the first time.

Thank you ladies all for your Comments, advice and suggestions over the past few months...I can't believe The journey I have overcome since Feb., When I first started visiting here..I was depressed and upset with my unsucessful TTC, Now I am happily moving into my 2nd trimester...I wish the same sucess and joys to anyone else who was in my situation, and your day will come, just like I thought mine never would. To all the already pregnant ladies like myself, Congrats, every baby concieved is truely a miracle..and hang in there, it will all be worth it when that little warm bundle of love is lying in your arms! Thanks ladies and bless you!
I felt that I was having a boy but had a precious little girl :)
I had the sex done with my second baby, but before that i knew it was a boy, we did not have the sex done with the other 2, but i had a feeling they were boys and they were.
With this one, my pg has been so different to the way i was with my 3boys, i thought it might be a girl, but know i think it might be a boy??
I might have the sex done at my 20wk u/s next wk?
With my 1st, I refused to even think I was having a boy and swore up and down it was a girl.  I was right.
With #2... She was called Brandon till I was 6 1/2 month pregnant... could've sworn she was a boy... well nope, I was wrong, Girl.
With this one... I thought this one was a boy too... Apparently, not till she's born I guess will it be confirmed, it's yep... another girl.

Maybe wishful thinking on the last two.  
I told everyone I knew that I just felt like I was having a boy! I tried to talk about girl names, and buy cloths that looked unisex, but I knew it was a boy. Although he is not here yet, I have been told he is a boy by two different doctors on three different ultrasounds!
Both times I was pregnant I knew I was having boys. Before I even had the ultrasound. After it was confirmed, people used to tell me u/s are not always accurate. But I knew that I was having boys. I had two boys a 15yr and 7 yr. I just had a m/c and I wanted a girl but i felt like I was carrying a boy. I will never know but I hope next time I will feel like I am having a girl. I do believe you can have that intuition. God Bless.
I was sure I was having a girl.  My husband and I had (for the fun of it and not completely seriously) even tried the Dr. Shettles (Choose the Sex of Your Baby) method for conceiving a girl.  Then we went for an ultrasound at one of those 3D centers and were told we were having a boy.  Although I loved him as a boy, I spent a whole week feeling weird about it.  It didn't feel right to me.  A week later, we required a Level 2 ultrasound and were told it was a girl after all.  It has been confirmed again since.  Since she isn't here yet, and nothing is for sure, I can't be too confident about it, but I think there is something to intuition.
With my first pregnancy, I was sure that I was having a girl. I had two dreams about a girl, I thought my intuition was telling me girl. At my 20-week u/s, we discovered I was having a boy. I was a little shocked at first, but then I was thrilled.

I have no feelings with this second pregnancy. Hopefully, the baby will cooperate at my u/s in June.