Does hcg HAVE to be at 0 to ovulate?
My ob just called and told me my hcg level was down to 23. I m/c on 1/11 and it was about 5300 or so. My question is how low does hcg have to be to ovulate?
well the ER doctor said since i conceived right after my mc my levels would have already been down to 0 so i think so
I posted a similar question a few days ago.
I had a d&c on Dec 15th-my baby boy died at 14 weeks. I lost a lot of tissue 4 days after the d&c then bled on and off for about 4 weeks. I am pretty sure my period was the last of the bleeding. Anyway, I had a hcg level done on Jan 17th and it was 14. Then on Jan 22nd it was 9. I did an OPK test yesterday(jan 25th) and it was positive-I also have a lot of EWCM. So I am hoping to concieve. I posted this same question on another website and a few of the girls had ovulated with a small amount of hcg(one had around 22 I think ) in their system. I am not sure if they concieved or not. I also could be getting a false positive if I am having an anovulatory cycle, but I am praying this is the real thing. i desperately want to move on.
best of luck to you!
Bethany
your HCG would have to below 5, low enough to test negative for pregnancy, in order to ovulate
hi there. it has to be below 5. good luck and lots of babydust