Maternal & Child Community
Does your morning sickness come and go???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey, Does your m/s comes and go.
I have woke up the last two mornings really sick but this morning I feel no sickness. Is this normal.

Christie
Avatar n tn
Yes, its normal.  Mine comes and goes all the time and I am only 8 weeks.
mine came and went all day.  I would say I defenitely skipped days and some days had it all day.  Sounds normal to me hang in there!!
I am 22 weeks along.. I had thought that my morning sickness woud be gone by now..lol.. no big deal. it comes and it goes.. for a few months it seemed to have dissipated.. now it seems to be making a return.. I would have to say that its very normal for it to come and go ..
Avatar n tn
Thanks for asking that question christy!  I've been wondering the same thing all day.  My dr thinks I'm MC so it scared me that I've been feeling better than normal all day today. I hope it's just the "norm" for me today too.  THANKS!  Best wishs to everyone!
Unfortunately, mine was ALL DAY LONG with no breaks :(
Avatar n tn
Yep, the last two days I felt sick as a dog and today I woke up after 7 hours of sleep as opposed to the nine to ten that I try to sneak in during the day and i felt AWESOME...towards the end of the day: uhh, not so much. But at least I felt awesome throughout the day.  It comes and goes for me.
Great question!! I have been feelin simply yucky right after breakfast lasting the rest of the day, since last Thurs, July 29, 2010, and as of yesterday....GONE! I still burp up some things, which not pregnant, would be highly unusual for me to do. But no food cravings or aversions....YET! 2WW ends for me Monday, Aug. 9, 2010. Anyone with me??! Oh I cramp and feel little twinges....:-)My first pregnancy once I hit 6 wks with dd, it stayed.