Maternal & Child Community
Extremely high progesterone levels at day 22.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey guys,

I hope this is the correct place to post this question, if not, I apologize.

I had previously been on Clomid for six months, ending in August at 250mg. I was able to get pregnant, but the baby stopped forming at 8 weeks and shortly after we lost it. My husband and I had tried two years prior to taking the clomid, so we figured this December we would try again. After I menstruated, my doctor had me take the five days at 250mg of Clomid and on day twenty-one (which was yesterday), I had my blood draw. The nurse just called to say my progesterone levels are at 74.1. Is this even possible? Could this be a fluke? My doctor and the nurse have a strong feeling I am pregnant, so they scheduled me a pregnancy test for Monday...But I sort of want to see if anyone else had this happen, and if they actually were.

Thanks!