Maternal & Child Community
FSH blood test 7.5 level, is that okay? What else to do? What tests?? D...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

FSH blood test 7.5 level, is that okay? What else to do? What tests?? Do I try again? 3RD M/C?

Is 7.5 a normal range for a FSH test. I just called for my results and my Dr is gone, but the assisant said it is 7.5. Is that okay. I had this done, since I had 2 concecutive m/c.Any ideas ladies??

Also, I had every thyroid test done, including antibody-since DR thought maybe that is why I miscarried. They all came back okay.All women in my family have hashimotos or hypo and she was concerned about family history.

I was put on prometrium 200 per day after 1st m/c, my levels were barely low at 9.5. I took that throughout 2nd pregnancy but still had m/c at 6 weeks.

What else should I do, is their something else they should test me for?

I have 3 children, no issues, so they dont think it is a chromosone issue.The last child I had was 11 years ago-what could of changed in that 11 years that would prevent me from carrying a baby past 7 weeks?I got pregnant easily-

I am 34, tad chubby but relatively good health.I took all my prenatals,  low dose baby aspirin and folic acid with each pregnancy that ended in m/c. I did consumme caffeine, but only with first m/c, I stopped all together with second.

I was told that I have a tilted-slightly uterus at my last examine. Even though I was never told that with previous live births.Would this cause m/c?

I am just grasping at anything. My dh of 16 years is ready to forget it all and not try again. I dont know if we should try again after 2 m/c in a row or not.

Can anyone tell me what conditions they had that caused m/c that could be my problem.

Any info would help me.I AM SO FRUSTRATED.SORRY SO LONG!!
I was told that FSH of 10 and below is good!  Mine was 6 and the doctor told me it was great...so you sound in the perfect range!