Feeling Hopeless
I had a tubal ligation almost nine years ago, I was going to do tubal reversal but it is to expensive for hubby and I to afford but would do anything to have a baby. I checked with the hospital that did the surgery and the results say that mine were burned three times. With that said I guess my chances of ever getting pregnant are slim to none without tubal reversal right? Can anyone please give me some advice as to what my choices could be? Please
The odds with tubal reversal are quite slim in general.  I assume you still have your ovaries, or you would not be looking into this.  Since you do, there is always IVF.  However, unless you have very good health insurance, you will have to pay for it out of pocket, and it is expensive.  I believe it is more certain than reversing a tubal ligation, but don't know the difference in the odds.
I had a tubal revesal, about 11 years ago. It cost about  $5000 total and six weeks of being in bed.  I was told to wait 3 months to try and have a baby , we tried for 2 years without luck, took fertility meds and had IUI  for about 5 years totaly another $5ooo after running out of money and tears we stopped trying, then last year on Jan 1st i started bleeding very heavuy found out that i was having an M/C  about 7 weeks along,   right now I am 12 W along and things seem to be going along ok.  but If i had to do it again i would not have the revesal done, it was very painful for a long time and the scarring caused my right tube to close, I would have oppted for the IVF as it would have been cheaper and i think i would have had my baby years ago, I am 39 and had this done when I was 28.  Some hospital will let you work out payment plans  I wish you all the luck in the world . Julie