Fetal Heartbeat
I am currently 5 weeks (7 since last cycle) pg.  I've had 3 ultrasounds performed.  Today was the first time we saw the yolk sac & fetal pole (1.9mm)...gestational sac is over 10 mm.

Dr. saw some pulsing, but wasn't sure if it was my pulse or the fetus.  Said it was to small to tell.

Rec'd call from my nurse w/instructions & she makes a comment that the diagnosis "is not good".

Anybody have any clue?  My hcg levels are doubling/tripling every 2-3 days.  We did start out low.  Was wondering what the Dr. was comparing my numbers to.  Is he so concerned with the "average"?  I'm so scared & confused.  We have another u/s on Saturday, but I'm so impatient.
I am in the same situation, we saw a pulse but wasn't sure if it was mine or the baby's.  

I am 6 weeks/ 8 weeks since my period.  My doctor is also telling me there is 85% chance this is not a good pregnancy....

But we are going to keep checking every few days.

Good luck to you
Just be patient, and try not to stress you 2. You  both have one great, thing, you know your baby is there....Just wait it out, and behealthy