First Trimester
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community, and I am officialy about 6 weeks preggo and so excited, that I can't stop looking up things involving pregnancy. I am also very scared because I have not had an u/s. Before I was due for my period I had to take a naps at about three oclock. but when i took a test about four days before my period was expected it came out negative. Then when i started to spot brown for one day and nothing else happened, i took another test, and that one came out with a very faint plus sign. well to make a long story short I took the clear blue digital test and the both said PREGNANT !! I spotted the same day i took the clear blue digital and was very scared. So i would like to no if it's normal for women in there first trimester to have spotting. ..
Some women do have some spotting in their first trimester, but it is not the normal and should be checked by your GYN/OB doctor. They may or may not order an US. They may or may not order a blood pregnancy test that shows them the amounts of hormone that your body secretes when you are pregnant. Best of luck to you.
I'm five weeks and petrified of a miscarriage .... Any tips on how to stay sane ????