First time pregnant
Hello! My name is kate...
I am pregnant for the first time and have many concerns. First of all I thought I was at LEAST 8 weeks along but when I went to have my first ultrasound the woman told me she couldn't see the baby at all and that I was less than 5 weeks! She even questioned whether or not I was even pregnant! After the ultrasound I had to go have my blood drawn to confirm and I will find out tomorrow if my horomones are increased enough to confirm my pregnancy. My questions are: why did she say this when 2 home tests AND a doc's urinal test confirmed it? and has this happened to anyone else?
There could be explanations.  You could have a chemical pregnancy.  You could have ovulated much later than you expected therefore putting your dates off and making it too early to see anything.  It's best to wait and see what your HCG #'s are and go from there.  If your numbers are low they may ask you to come back in and repeat the test to see if they are doubling.  
That was supposed to read "There could be MANY explanations"