Aa
A
A
Close
HCG Numbers and Twins
Could anyone help me??? I am currently pregnant....not sure how far along I didnt do OPK's this month. I got a Postive HPT on Jan 21, had HCG test done on Jan 27 HCG was 272 another one done 6 days later and my hcg jumped to 3000! I took Clomid for this cycle. My first two pg we got pregnant on the first try no problems but my dr thinks I still may have PCOS. So Clomid increases chances for Twins and Twins runs on both sides of our familys...do you think with my hcg numbers more then doubling there is a chance to be having TWINS this time around????
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
your numbers should more than double over a period of 6 days so they look fine to me.

as for twins, you wont know until you have an ultrasound. i am having twins and my levels were normal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I always wanted to know too what that meant because on Jan 29 I got my bfp and my hcg was 975 and here today feb 5th my hcg was 6835 which is 7 days later, So you got me curious too....lol. if you find out let me know too please. Good luck and congratulations.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I know they should more then double in 6 days but they more then doubled every 48 hours is what I am talking about! Over the period of 6 days if they only doubled every 48 hrs like dr's say they should they should only be at 2100-2200 right now not the 3000 they are at!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
177465_tn?1288242063
Mine were 4200 and 3 days later were at 18080 around 5 weeks and I'm only having one! :)
Comment
Cancel
177465_tn?1288242063
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
HCG Numbers and Twins
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources