Have I had a missed miscarriage?
I am 17 and had unprotected sex (I will keep circumstances for myself) and I was worried I was pregnant so I took the morning after pill 35 hrs or so afterward. It has now been 2 months and I am so paranoid that I am pregnant and I am too scared to tell anyone. I had crippling cramps a few days after sex, but I also have irregular periods after being on Depo-Provera two years ago (they never returned to normal) and about a month after sex I had a period with many clots. I felt relieved that I was not pregnant, but the one symptom I had been suffering from remained. That was light-headedness and dizziness. I felt that I couldn't be pregnant because I hadn't had morning sickness or tender/sore breasts... but this light headedness? It has been freaking me out. I have been looking a little plump also but I have been eating more carbs and doing less exercise recently...

Please tell me what you think!
Have you taken a pregnancy test since you took Plan B?  You could certainly do so and expect an accurate result by now.
But surely HCG would still be present and would skew the results if I had a miscarriage ?
If it was a early miscarriage then your hcg levels would be back to normal by now. But you said that your periods are irregular. Do you bleed more than one time a month? I had a few episodes of that after I had my 4th child and it was because my body was losing more blood than it could keep replenishing and my iron level was low. Your iron level being low can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, just to name a few. If a HPT hasn't come back positive, then I would have your iron level checked.
I suggested you take a home test because you said you were paranoid of being pregnant.  It would tell you if there had been a pregnancy or if there was no pregnancy at all.  If a home test comes back saying positive, then you at least know you are or were pregnant, rather than being in the situation now in which you wonder if you were or weren't.  If it comes back negative, you might not have been pregnant in the first place or there might have been a completed miscarriage, but since the main thing you are talking about is being paranoid of pregnancy, this will at least answer that question.