How soon after implantation can you get a BFP?
Hi, Me again, sorry this is the second posting today. I was trying to get this answer on the web, but it seems to be scattered abwers? Some of the sites said 2 weeks after implantation bleeding will you be able to get a BFP an other say 14 DPO? How soon after implantation do you think you can start to think about testing?
I had implantation bleeding last Tues, and tested positive on Wed. night before bed.  It was 6 days before expected af.
I'm not sure when mine implanted, but I got my bfp only 9 days after ovulation. It was in the evening and I had drank lots of water that day. I laughed at myself before taking the dollar tree test, telling myself that not only was it only 9 dpo, but it wasn't fmu and my urine was very diluted. Well, something told me to just take the test and it was positive! Not even faint (: So it can happen early!
The site I read said it takes 2 days from the egg actually implanted to get pos. test.  Not ovulation, but implantation which can be anywhere from 5 - 12 days after conception.
Everyone is different.  It is usually safe to test when you miss your period -- you can get a false negative prior to that -- even on the early tests as they only register about 50% of those who are pregnant.

You can also test negative after you miss -- just depends on when you O in your cycle and how quickly your HCG rises.

If you miss your period and get a BFN, then go for a blood test.

Good luck!
It takes approximately 48 hours from the time implantation occurs for enough hcg to build up to be detected on an hpt.
I got my BFP 11 days after ovulation.  I'm pretty sure it implanted two days before because I had a BBT dip, which I heard is fairly common.