How to introduce a sippy cup?
My son is 10 months old and I can't get him to drink out of a sippy cup.  We've bought several different kinds and he just doesn't understand how to suck from it.  Instead he just bits at it and throws it on the floor.  Any suggestions on how to teach him to use it or brands that you thought worked well?  I've tried drinking out of some of them myself and find that you have to really suck to get anything to come out.
We went from bottle, to drinkiing glass with straw, to drinking glass, ourselves.  Some of the cups made for kids with screw-on lids and a big, built-in straw are pretty useful.  Sippy cups never did it for my son, he'd just pound them upside-down to see the liquid come out.  (He did better, even when very young, with just a regular straw if we held the glass.)   Kids see adults drinking from a glass, they can mimic pretty well.  If you go this route, try a screw-on-top kind with the straw, and also get a very small glass (like a juice glass) so the curved surface isn't so broad for a little mouth, and try each.
The tupperware ones were really good for my twins as they have a sippy lid that is easy to suck and while they will leak if shaken my twins liked them the most becuse a little would dribble into their mouths as soon as you tip them up. Good Luck