Aa
A
A
Close
Implantation Bleeding, early period, or something else?
I have read so much about implantation bleeding, and it all seems to say something different.  At first, I thought I was experiencing implantation bleeding.  (I didn't have this with my first two, so I wasn't sure what to expect.)  I had very light spotting, usually brown or dark pink, for 3 days.  This morning I had one episode of a bit heavier, bright red blood, and now it is back to very light brown spotting with red streaks.  This is day 4, and I don't expect my period for 7 or 8 more days.  I have not had any cramping which I usually do with menstrual bleeding.  Does this sound like implantation or is it something else?  Thanks for any advice!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1194973 tn?1385507504
Generally implantation bleeding is light spotting and lasts a few hours up to maybe 2 days. It's normally brown or very light pink, and rarely will it be heavy or red. It's possible it could be that, or it could just be vaginal bleeding. It can happen in-between cycles for little to no reason.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have been trying to get pregnant. I was turkey bastered on April 14, my last period was march 22,  last Friday April 29 I spotted very lightly, then lastnight wiped n there was blood mucous like(tmi) still continues as of today. I was expected to take a test this week but paranoid that I'm not pregnant!  I have cramps n backpain n seriously terrified!  Need help asap! Need clarification since everyones perception of implantation spotting n regular menstrual varies!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank