Is it True a High HeartBeat Means Girl ..Cause i wsa just wondering
Hello ladies...I just have a question..Is it true they say that a high heart beat means girl..I know you cant believe too much and every pregnancy is different but i was just wondering... i am 14 weeks and last week we did the heartbeat and it was 168....Thanks Alot for the advice....Jennifer
I was actually talking to my doctor about this today. It's really an old wives tale, but yes they do say that boys heart rate is usually between 120 and 140. Girls are between 140 - 160. Looks like you might be having a baby girl!! :O)
Up until week 18 of my pregnancy the hb was about 155 every visit.  So we all thought I was having a girl.  Well, I got my US and I am having a boy!  Since then each time his hb is different.  Sometimes its in the 130s and other times its in the 160's.  I know sometimes, that wives tale is true, but for me it isnt
I just asked this same question a few weeks ago..I kinda think that, My first baby's heartrate was 170, and people said the same thing, and she was a girl!! Now I am 11 weeks and I just heard my baby's heartbeat, and it was 160...I kinda have a feeling this one is a girl too, but time will tell!
Thanks ladies...I was just wondering i really dont care what i have just hoping for a Healty Baby ..this is my first pregnancy im only 20 years old..But we are very excited..Thanks so much for the comments...and good luck with yalls pregnancy too..Jennifer
My doctor told me there is some truth to it.  Mine was always in the 150-160's and she was a girl!  But I do know that the younger gestation the hb is always higher.  I don't know how many weeks that is up to though....
My son's hb at 14 weeks was also 168. His has dropped, but only to the upper 140's (I'm 25 weeks). I think it just depends on the child! :)
My dd heart rate was always high.  This baby's heart rate has always been in the 150's-160's and we just found out last week that it's a boy.  So it's just an old wive's tale.
I was 20 when I was pregnant with my daughter...I felt a lot better then than I do now (I'm 23 now)..Hope everything goes well for you in your pregnancy, and I wish you a happy and healthy Baby boy or girl!
When I had my dd 6 years ago, they said her hearbeats ranged from 155-168 or so.  She also had tons of red hair, and yes major heartburn! LOL
Mine has changed from 170 to 130 bpm and I'm having a girl.  So no, I don't believe in the heartbeat thing.
lfb
My DS's heartbeat was in the 160s and I am carrying a DD and hers is in the 150s everytime.
By better, I meant not as sick as with this one. I didn't really have as much morning sickness w/ her..I highly doubt my age had anything to do w/ it. I feel so much more exhausted because now I'm chasing around a 22 month old, which I didn't have before, plus I'm sooo much more ill this time, at 11 weeks Its still not really easing up..I was hoping it would by now..Geez, First the Colts, now this..You really like to bust my chops, don't ya?? LOL...HEHEHE :)
i wondered the same thing!!  I was hopeing for a girl because my babys heartrate was 150-160ish at every apt.  And guess what i having....A BOY!  So i guess it all just depends.  Best wishes!
LOL........sorry! :) Gotta get my kicks where I can!
I am having a little girl and in the beginning her hb was in the 160's now she stays in the 140's.
Oh Bops! Listen to you...you old lady! lol 23!! I'll be 25 in a month and a half!
My 3 boys were always around 145-150bpm. I am 18wks pg and this one has ranged from 140-165bpm, maybe it will settle the further along i am. My midwife said, it's high when baby is active and lower when not??

hey okay so im 32weeks pregnant an my babysherat rate is 160. im hopeing for a girl but everyone teels me a boy. the one an only ultrasound we had done they couldnt make up their mind. first she was def. it was a girl then no def. a boy then she said no a girl umm idk gosh its so hard to tell..lol (go figure) so anyways we decided not to find out until the baby comes. which is exciteing but gosh its driving me insane everytime i hear the babys heart beat i just keep thinking its a girl being its heart rate is so high.