Is it normal for baby to make loud sucking noises when bottlefeeding?
My 6 week old makes very loud sucking noises when drinking her bottle. She has been doing this since birth and always seems to be gassy. She grunts all the time. I am wondering if maybe this is part of the problem. I use Soothie bottles which are supposed to be similar to the breast but I'm wondering if I need to try a different kind to see if the noise reduces. If anyone else has had this problem or has any advice, I would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks.

my 10 wk old does and has done the same thing since birth too. someone told me its bc
she is getting air but i use the vent-aire bottles so i dont know if its that or not. she is also very gassy and burps herself very loudly. so idk y she does it but i dont think its a problem as far as i know
If you're using formula, make sure it has been shaken up properly.

Some babies just make lots of noise! If your baby has painful gas, I found Mylicon drops to be helpful. Some women also use Gripe Water (I don't know where to find it).

I don't think it is the bottle. It is either just her personalit or formula that isn't shaken up all the way.
My little guy takes breast milk from a bottle and makes tons of noise.  Smacking noises too.  He grunts as well but that is just his form of communicating to me....he's older...almost 4 mos.  He grunts pulls on the nipple of the bottle or on me...LOL and then laughs.

I never thought about the noise...never really bothered me.  He is growing fine...in fact, he's off the charts big.

He did have really really bad gas in the first few weeks of life but it has since corrected itself.  

You may want to change formulas to better suit him...talk to the pediatrician and try to feed the baby in front of him/her so they can see first hand.