Is there anything I can take to help me ovulate?
I have been trying for my second child for some time now and decided to go to the doctors to see if there was anythin wrong as my first child came very quickly. I was given blood tests and told I didnt ovulate this month. Is there anything I can do to help me conceive?
I am in the same boat as you.I had my first child no problems and ive been trying over a year to concieve my second.I went to my doctor and he gave me clomid to help me ovulate because i have really irregular cycles since i had my daughter.MAybe try talk to your doctor again good luck xx
If you're not ovulating you need to go to a fertility specialists.  Perhaps it was just this one cycle but you need to take your basal body temperature every month so you can see if you do ovulate.  If it is an ongoing problem you need to seek medical assistance.
Hi ,
      Thanks for your advice. I have been told to go back next month to have the blood tests again incase it was just this month.  I know that I have been ovulating as I use ovulation sticks, Im hoping it's just this month. We have been under a fair bit of stress lately as my husband may loose his job, this maybe the reason its just not happening!

Good luck to you and thanks xxx
    Thanks for the advice!!! xx