Maternal & Child Community
Just Need to Talk to others who been through this

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Well i got pregnant with my very fist child in july and had my first ultra sound on nov 21 (fri) when i was 20 weeks. The ultrasound Tech started acting funny and went to call my doc and i had to go to a specialist because the tech found fluid on the neck and chest. the specialist said its a hygroma and hydrops. so right then and there i had the amnimo done to figure if it was turners. the fallowing mon (24) the gentic person call and said they didnt get enough fetal cells for the FISH to be ran. that same week on wed (26) i felt crampy all day but i didn't want to go to dr cuz it wasnt even that bad well we decided better safe than sorry and went to hosp aroud 10:30 at night no heart beat so the next day i got induced and oh my goodness wait and wait and wait for me to even begin to dialate. my water broke at 2:10 am so my little one was born around 3:15 the nurse was like 95% sure it was a boy (i didnt seem him but my DH said that he was pretty swollen) so they gave me a little bear with wings and a little blue bonnet thing. (today dec 10) the gentic person called and said the chromosomes did grow and it is turners. so our little boy isnt a boy it was a girl. but knowing it was turners took a load off my mind helped me actually belive it wasnt my fault that our little one got sick and died. my poor husbands shoulder got so soaked from me blaming myself and just the sadness of her not being in me any more. i guess i was just wondering how long other people waited to get pregnant again
oh, hun...  i am so sorry for your loss!  i don't have any advice except to make sure that you're ready before ttc again.  prayers to you and your family!
I havent been though anything like this but I wanted to say it absolutely is not your fault and my thoughts are with you during this trying time.  

In terms of waiting to get pregnant again, I think that all depends on when you and your husband feel ready to try.  You need to make sure you give yourself adequate time to grieve and this is a very individual thing.  There is one poster in this forum, that lost her baby in July of this year (about 6 weeks after delivery I believe) and is now pregnant - Ive also  seen other people that wait a few years before they try again.  It really does depend on the individual(s).  
we figured we try again maybe in spring or when we can both think of her without being sad
My prayers are with you, I am very sorry for your loss.
I lost my baby in my 1st trimester.  I didn't want to get pregnant right away, I do want to try again now.   Most Dr's say to wait til your next menstural cycle.   I am so sorry for your loss.  I still get very emotional when I think of my loss.  I pray for the best recovery for you and your husband.  I wish you the best and I hope you get blessed with a healthy pregnancy soon.
I know what it is like to give birth to a baby girl that did not live, i was 9 days from 5 months when i had to be enduced to have my baby because she had not heart beat. It is realy hard to moove on i will not lie, but you will over time. I am trying again now and hoping for the best.  I wish your family condolence and that u have a better chances next time with baby dust