LH Surge still detected
I M/C about 3 weeks ago at almost 5 weeks.  The doc adviced me to start trying again immediantley. On Monday I did a Ovulation Prediction Test and it tested that I had a LH Surge.  I am suppose to take prometrium as soon as I am done ovulating.  I have had a small temp rise.  So I tested today to see if I still had LH Surge in my urine.  My LH Surge line is still darker than my test line.  Am I still ovulating or is it normal to still have LH Surge for 4 days.  Not sure what this means.  Anyone else ever experienced this or know what's going on??  I never used OPT until this time of trying to conceive.
Was the test on Monday a definite positive? I typically test until I see a darker test line than control line. A positive OPK means you'll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours, so most likely, the test on Monday was actually negative, and the one today is your positive.

peeonastick.com has a great Q&A section about OPK's.
Yes, on Monday the Test Line was darker than the other line.  The same as today.  I also had the pains at my lower side that I normally get when ovulating on Monday.  I just thought it odd that it is still testing the same.
Go read the OPK Q&A's on the link I posted. It gives a couple reasons why that might happen.
Thanks, I checked it out.  It gave one medical condition, but it doesn't apply to me.  I have none of the those symptoms.  Thanks much!
It also says that you can have a surge when your body is "gearing up" for ovulation. That may be what happened earlier this week.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate you....blessings!
I to had a positive two days in a row last month. I use the test that give smile face if + or circle if -. because the line thing always left me guessing, so you may want to try that one if you are unsure if it is pos or neg. The brand it clearblue easy & it showes on outside of box that it is the smile or circle not the lines. Also, once you get a + I know you should start having intercourse, but to be safe how many days should you continue? oh yeah! you probably had a + two days in a row because the 2nd day the hormone was still there. I would not worry as long as you don't get a + like 3 or 4 days in a row. Anyway that's what I've been told. Hope this helps.
I'm sorry for you loss.  I know it sucks.  As far as OPK, they may not be accurate yet, unless you know for sure your HCG Level has gone down to 0.  If you still have left over HCG hormone in your system, opk's can pick up pregnancy as well.  It can take from 4-6wks typically for Hcg #'s to go back down to O.  I would go get your blood taken so you can better judge if your levels are down to really know if your ovulating, or still have leftover hormone in your system.  hope this helps
My HCG level was 2.2 two weeks ago.  I am sure it is down to zero now.  I tested monday and had LH surge and tested Today and had LH surge. 4 days apart. Would it be testing positive if I got pregnant the past few days???  Wishful thinking...:0)