M/C ON 10/23 AND CRAMPS AND PINCHING FOR LAST 2 WEEKS?
HI, I had a m/c at 6.5 weeks on 10-23. Natural m/c. I bled for 6 days and stopped. No af yet, I have been cramping and having pinching sensations for almost 2 weeks now.I also have a slight wave of breast tingle sensations ever other day for a few moments per day-not hurting like when I was preg.  Is this normal, kinda feels like af coming for 2 weeks now.But usually a dull cramps before af in past, not a sharp kind(not painful) like I am having now. Did anyone have this kind of issue after m/c.I hate not knowing when af going to show up.When does it usually start? And are these cramps normal after m/c?Frustrating, as we want to get preg again and hate not knowing-I am used to very very regular cycle and ovulation.Amy ideas from you ladies??
I had a miscarriage in September. I had a D&C and never had any cramping or pain at all. My period returned in 4 weeks, and then during the Two week wait after this first period, THIS is when I cramped.Normally I NEVER do this, so i knew it had something to do with the miscarriage and D&C.
I think everyone's body is different and we are all going to have different things happen. I know that some cramping is normal---your body just went through a trauma and it takes a while for things to settle down and get back to normal.
The breast tingling could be from your progesterone levels dropping after the miscarriage.
This is a time when we may not get any answers as to what is going on with our bodies. They are in shock--and trying to normalize after being confused.
Best of luck to you.
I also had a natural miscarriage at 5 and half weeks, that was on oct.4 and I got AF back on Nov.4 so excatly one month. I never ever get cramps and about one week before af came I had TERRIBLE cramps, like a pinching feeling and it hurt really bad! So it is normal and just trying not to worry....hope this helps
i also had m/c on oct. 16. just got my af on Nov.13. after my m/c i also experience the cramps and breast sore on & off. a week after my m/c i went to the dr to check why i was having this cramps, found out that i have a cyst on my left ovary (just small), but they said its normal & nothing to worry, my body will reabsord it. why dont you call the dr? just for your piece of mind. although they said its normal. and by the way i am having so much cramps now. i guess its normal when you get your af after m/c.
goodluck on ttc.....
ths myt b a lil late,i hope u read it.whats hapenin 2u i went through t exact tng. the sensitive breasts n cramping.i got af about 8wks after my mc.hang in there.