Maternal & Child Community
M/C ON 10/23 AND CRAMPS AND PINCHING FOR LAST 2 WEEKS?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

HI, I had a m/c at 6.5 weeks on 10-23. Natural m/c. I bled for 6 days and stopped. No af yet, I have been cramping and having pinching sensations for almost 2 weeks now.I also have a slight wave of breast tingle sensations ever other day for a few moments per day-not hurting like when I was preg.  Is this normal, kinda feels like af coming for 2 weeks now.But usually a dull cramps before af in past, not a sharp kind(not painful) like I am having now. Did anyone have this kind of issue after m/c.I hate not knowing when af going to show up.When does it usually start? And are these cramps normal after m/c?Frustrating, as we want to get preg again and hate not knowing-I am used to very very regular cycle and ovulation.Amy ideas from you ladies??
I had a miscarriage in September. I had a D&C and never had any cramping or pain at all. My period returned in 4 weeks, and then during the Two week wait after this first period, THIS is when I cramped.Normally I NEVER do this, so i knew it had something to do with the miscarriage and D&C.
I think everyone's body is different and we are all going to have different things happen. I know that some cramping is normal---your body just went through a trauma and it takes a while for things to settle down and get back to normal.
The breast tingling could be from your progesterone levels dropping after the miscarriage.
This is a time when we may not get any answers as to what is going on with our bodies. They are in shock--and trying to normalize after being confused.
Best of luck to you.
I also had a natural miscarriage at 5 and half weeks, that was on oct.4 and I got AF back on Nov.4 so excatly one month. I never ever get cramps and about one week before af came I had TERRIBLE cramps, like a pinching feeling and it hurt really bad! So it is normal and just trying not to worry....hope this helps
i also had m/c on oct. 16. just got my af on Nov.13. after my m/c i also experience the cramps and breast sore on & off. a week after my m/c i went to the dr to check why i was having this cramps, found out that i have a cyst on my left ovary (just small), but they said its normal & nothing to worry, my body will reabsord it. why dont you call the dr? just for your piece of mind. although they said its normal. and by the way i am having so much cramps now. i guess its normal when you get your af after m/c.
goodluck on ttc.....
ths myt b a lil late,i hope u read it.whats hapenin 2u i went through t exact tng. the sensitive breasts n cramping.i got af about 8wks after my mc.hang in there.