May BFP
Good Morning Ladies,

I could not wait to get to my office and share with you my BFP I got yesterday. (12DPO) After my D/C last August, three months of waiting as Dr. recommended and 5 months of trying, I am finally Prego again!!! I was expecting Af today, but since my BBT was 98.3 yesterday morning I took the HCG (digital) and got "pregnant". I took another HCG later that day (different brand) and got 2 lines!  Except little soreness in my boobs, I have no other prego symptoms, also my BBT shot up to 98.6 this morning! I am so excited and I so want for all of you who are waiting for your BFP to come true! LOTS and LOTS of baby dust to those who were in my boat TTC and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to those I have just jointed. Petanka
Congrats!  That's great news!  Sticky, sticky baby dust to you!
Want1more: Did you get a digital? I know, you are right, somebody did say last week that they got positive on the digital and then BFN of cheep one. I kind of new, since my BBT was high and I knew that the month before it went down 2 days prior AF> Target now has 2 digital 4 $9.99. Also, I did the other one just because the "pregnant" words do not stay on the digital tests and I was to have something to put in the baby's keepsake as I did with my DD. I save all of those thing, umbilical court, tag from the hospital, all her teeth, first haircut etc. I know, how weird!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I know how excited you must be - I am so happy for you! I agree with you that not telling your friend would be even worse than telling her and possibly hurting her. I think, since she is your friend, she will be happy for you. I have had 2 m/c and then found out that a good friend of ours had her baby. I knew that she had also gone through a m/c so although I was hurting, and even a little jealous, I was very happy for her because I knew that she deserved to be happy with her new baby.

I was hoping for a BFP as well this month but af showed up Friday (four days late!). It hasn't been like normal though, maybe the first two days but then today it has been more of a brown color and I think I noticed one or two very small clots. So I'm not sure if it was just a normal af or if I am going through another natural m/c. I had a BFN last Tuesday, so I think I will take another test today just to see what it says. I'm almost hoping it is still negative because if not, than I'm sure it was probably another m/c.

Congrats again on your bfp - hopefully i'll get mine next month!
Congrats in your BFP! Lots of sticky baby dust to you and a happy and healthy 9 months!
Congrats, wish you a healthy, happy 9 months.
Congratulations to you!  Since I got my BFP on Friday, I guess we'll both be having New Year's Babies!  I am so excited for you.  Have a happy and healthy 9 months!
I am going to buy a digital PT this friday. I thought since that's when AF is due to show. But, I don't think she will. That real faint positive looks a lot like others online that are 10-12 DPO. Not a evap-line. The one from saturday have pink dye and a evap line. I am 12 DPO today. Well, enough about me....How excited are you? I am so glad you got that BFP!!! Is your family going to be thrilled? When is your EDD? Hope everything turns out to be wonderful for you.....Hugs ~**~**~**~**~**~**
I am so happy for you!  I have read your posts and you really deserve this!! Glad to see you join the long list of BFP's!!!  Good luck and try to enjoy!
We are all so happy for you!!!  Congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months!
Congrats!!! How exciting, health and happiness to you

GIRLS,
you are giving me a Goosebumps all over and making my BOOBS even more sore...ha, ha! Thank you so much. I still can not believe that I am prego! Made my first appointment. just 5 min ago for June 5th. (Gone to Europe till the 3rd) Hopefully time will go fast!

I wish all of you who are trying, you could get your BFP very soon since I know how painful it is to see AF come month after a month!

Bay4me, yes, you are right. We are about the same time! I am just hoping my second baby will not be as big as my DD (10lbs, 22.5') so they would not try to induce me early. I already have one December sweetheart, so January would be great!

A quick question to you all: I have a wonderful friend who has been TTC for about 2 years and just can not get prego. I know that we will wait till at least 14 weeks before we announce to our friends, since we lost the last one in 12wwks. How do I tell my friend since I know it will hurt her so much even though she will be happy for me! Is not telling her even worse then telling?
I got a very faint positive ( I think) on the internet cheapies.On saturday I felt crampy then sunday I had a little bit of brown cm on my panties. I POAS saturday and it was BFN. Then this morning, I tried again and after 4 min, I see a real faint line. It's still there, I don't know what to think. Babe4me went through this last week. I will try testing again friday went AF is due. I hope yours is a BFP too. I'm so happy for you. Good Luck and lots of sticky babydust to you*****************************************
Oops! I meant glad yours is a BFP!!! Hearing that you got "Pregnant" on digital is great!!! Keep me updated on your happy and healthy 9 months!!!
Hey!! Congratulations to you!! Welcome to the BFP club..We are all very happy for you.. I got my BFP on Friday and I have absolutely no symptoms.. I have to get an appt with my doc. I am going to have a december baby. I so much wanted a December baby..
But i am still scared so much that this should be a healthy pregnancy.. Good luck to all..
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

I am amazed at all the BFP lately!! They are giving my such hope!! You must be so excited to finally be preggo again! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months...and of course a happy and healthy baby!! Its so funny, I feel like I would if one of my girlfriends told me she was preggo. I guess sharing so many personal things for so long with people will do that to you!!
Once again, congrats!
Hey girls, it has been a long day, I am ready to head home,but before I do, I would like to THANK ALL of you so much for your kind words and wishes! Also, thank you for advising me regarding my friend! I will tell her the next time I speak with her!
I wish you all wonderful rest of the day and LOTS of baby/sticky dust to you all!!!