Missed Two Periods, negative pregnancy test?
I missed my last period, and took a pregnancy test. It was negative, so I assumed I was just late/just missed one. I'm now experiencing breast tenderness, some nausea, things smell really intense to me and I've missed another period. I've taken two more home tests, with first morning urine, and I'm still coming up negative.

If I'm not pregnant, what's happening?
See a GP and get some blood work done. That is the most accurate way to know if you are pregnant.

I too am late for my period. Ive taken a test last week but negative. I am going to do another one today and if that is still negative i will get  a request for some bloods.

Good luck!!! Baby dust to us!! :)
I'm not TTC, but thanks :) We actually don't have health insurance, thus the need for forums :P

I'm now having really intense stomach pain, for the past 3 days. I thought it was food poisoning, but it's not going away. Still no period, breasts hurt so bad, and I can't eat anything substantial without running for the bathroom.

Anyone? What can cause missed periods other than pregnancy?
Your symptoms all sound like pregnancy symptomes so there is a high chance you may be pregnant but missed periods can be caused by stress, a change in your eating habits, a medication you are currently on, and many other things can contribute to it. If you do not have health insurance, there are many free clinics everywhere that you can go to and they can give you a urine exam that is 99% accurate. Best of luck :)
Yup, I suppose I'll be heading to the VNA. :) Thanks for your input!  
i went to the hospital to clean my womb..so that i can get preg. i had sex after cleaning my womb.i have not seen my period for 2 month now. i have low back pain. and i sleep alot. and eat more than i use to eat. i did hpt two time it can out negative. i have naver miss my period befor with out been preg. .i am worried.the two hpt came out negative and i am going to three month now with out period. i need help