Norco & Pregnancy
I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant and I take norco.  I have a severe pancreatitis disorder.  It is not alcohol related, I was born with it.  I get pancreatitis bouts about 2 times a month to where I cannot eat and I'm in a lot of pain.  I have to stay home and I just cry because it hurts so much.  I don't go to the hospital anymore because my doctor thinks that when I have a flare up I can take care of it at home and not have to have the added stress of not being home and comfortable.  On the days that I feel "better" I still have pain, but it is manageable so I can work and try to be normal.  I am really concerned about about this pain med issue.  I take two to three pills daily and when I am sick I take more.  I do not want to hurt my baby, but what do I do if I am in pain?  Is this effecting my unborn fetus right now?  I don't think it is good to take pain meds while pregnant, but how do I take care of myself and baby too?  Also, if I stop what will happen to me and baby?  Help!  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is your baby fine?  What were your doctor suggestions.  I see a doctor in a few days, but I am going crazy with worry now.  Please help!  This my first pregnancy, I am 32, married and very happy.  I would never forgive myself if I endangered my baby or myself.
Norco or better known in the u.s. as lortab is a class c drug.
Class C Drug: Animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.

However I take two class c drugs daily while im pregnant and my dd turned out fine and im sure my #2 will as well.  During the last part of your pregnancy they will have to ween you off of this and put u on something else to prevent withdrawl and breathing problems in the baby when its born.