Odds of getting pregnant on birth control?????
I am sorry to post another question but I have a question. I am currently on the pill and I did have my AF, it was 2 days late and it only lasted 4 days anjd it was light. Anyway, I have been feeling very quesy and  I am very moody, I am not normally this moody. My question is what are the chances of getting pregnant while on the pill and having a short....light AF? I know the only way to really know is to test but i am a little scared and I was wondering if it has happened to anybody. Also yesterday I and before my AF I had slight bloody CM....I was curious as to waht that might be? I know none of you are doctors but you all always give such good advice. Thanks in advance for your help.
Tiffany
I'm not sure what the odds are, but I know that my sister was on birth control for years and then in october she got pregnant. she's now eight months and due on july 19th. the doctor said the baby is progressing fine and healthy. everyone asks her if they we're trying and when she says no they ask if she was on the pill. she gets quite a few surpised reactions when she tells them yes!
I know they try to tell you the pill is 99% to work however it varies from person to person as I have discovered I am 18w6d and was on the pill. Have you recently taken any prescrition drugs as that will increase the risk of pregnancy.
I got pregnant on the pill too with my first baby, didn't miss any, took them at the same time, not on antibiotics (like mentioned above, they can decrease the effectiveness of the pill), still happened.  Same thing with my mom, she got pregnant with my little brother on the pill.  Nothing is 100%, and my Dr. warned me since it wasn't as effective for my mom it may not be as effective for me either.  Of course my son was a wonderful surprise nad I'm so thankful for him, but definitely not a planned baby, my last pregnancy was not planned either...take a test if you are unsure they are pretty accurate.
I know pill and nursing hormones are different, but here is my story, maybe it will help you.  My dd was 12 weeks old, and I got a light period.  Lasted for about 4 days, mainly spotting.  I did not think I could be pg since i ws nursing full time.  About a week later I started to "suspect" and took a test - negative.  I wainted another several weeks, and started giving some bottles, and got a positive.  Moral of the story - it is definately possible to get light spotting with a viable pg, especially if other hormones are involved.  I would hpt.  Good luck.
I was on BC for 3 years and never skipped one. I got pregnant with my 1st daughter. 6 weeks after she was born, I started BC again. 4 years years later out popped my youngest daughter!
i took the pill religiously and got pregnant twice! .. both misscarridges tho
i want to
get pregnate so bad but i dont want to whait till my next depo shot to have to start conceving is there any thing i can do to get pregnat fast
I curently am haveing sex at least 3 times a week and i am on Depo.... we chose not to pull out what are the odds of getting pregnant?
I really need help!
I've been on birth control but half way through the pack i've started to bleed....i had unprotected sex twice and he cummed in me both times...because i'm bleeding and everything does this mean i have a chance of now getting pregnant?
Please reply asap coz am propa wuried about it.
Fanx
you have a chance of getting pregnant because its not 100% and hes ejaculating inside of you.. you just going to have to take a test when its time
All 4 of my kids are birth Control babies.. the 3 boys were  were the pill.. All Differnt pills and My little princess  the one im 27 weeks with was a depo baby.. They say nothing is 100% but for me it was more like a 50 50 chance.. I am getting my tubes tide becuase of the dangers of having anymore(all C-sections) and My whole family is joking that thats not even going to work.. They laugh but I am wondering how true that might be...
I had unprotected sex with a girl who was on birth control. I didnt even put it in all the way because it hurt her too much, and i didnt ejaculate in her. She's 3 days late and she says when you're on BC that youre never suppose to be late. So she's afraid that shes pregnant. But I really doubt it because I didnt even *** in her, let alone put it in all the way. But her freaking out and really starting to get me worried. What do you guys think?
okay well i need some adviicee ; hopefully someonee can answer mee ... ive been with my boyfriiend for 9 monthss and we havee sex at leastt 2 times a week , and he usually cumss insiide of mee and i havent gotten pregnant yet . however my doc. recommended BC but im scared and dont knnow what to do if i should actually take it or not, bc my boyfriiend doubts teh fact he can have kids yet he doesnt want to take a test. can someonee giive me some adviicee , pleasee ?
your having unprotected sex. not using condoms or birth control..and he ejcaulates inside of you...just becasue you have not gotten pregnant yet does not mean your not on the road to getting pregnant.

your doctor is recomending birth control. its really up to you
wiill it be betterr if i goo on BC ????
My boyfriend have sex ALOT and I was on the pill but ive been off of it for about a month. On my period, we had sex and he ejaculated inside of me, he always does. we just now started using condoms but I think I could be pregnant. He doesn't want kids right now, but I do. What do you guys think? Should I get a test to make sure?
I'm hoping someone can help me. I am probably just being paranoid but I am wondering the chances of getting pregnant on BC.  My new bf never ejaculates inside me however he does go inside me (but will always pull out before it's his time), we usually put a condom on after fooling around a little bit.  I have been on the pill for 8 yrs. I guess I am wondering what the chances are (i know there are always some if your having sex) of getting pregnant if he never actually ejactulates in me, if it's just the pre-sperm that comes out with fooling around and being in me without "going"? Am I at a decent risk or is it the 99% like the pill packs say and I should worry to much about it - I take my pill every night at the same time.  Thank you for any input anyone may have I am driving myself nuts with paranoid worry over it!!
sorry i posted my question in the wrong spot,
It is always possible to get preg. While on the pill my mom had me on the pill and I am also worried I may be preg I've been feeling really wierd and even though I'm on the pill I still am a little worried especially since I'm 16! Me and my bf had a chemical pregnancy before and that's one of the reasons I started takin the pill! What are some sure signs of possible pregnancy? Thanks!
I just started my birth control. Ive been taking it everyday same time for the past 5 days. and yesterday me and my bf had sex and he ejaculated inside me for the first time. im not completely worried because i dont think i will get pregnant but it still kinda scares me especially with all these birth control baby stories lol. idk if i should go get a plan B pill just in case or what. i guess no one can really tell me for sure.
i am in the same position as the girl above me. he accidently ejaculated inside of me last night and i ive been taking my birth control pills for nine days. I also took Plan B today just incase and its 85 % effective. the sooner you take it, the better. But i dont know...what are the chances of me getting pregnant?
I am 18 years old. i got pregnant when i was 17 and my due date was in may of this year. i was on birth control last summer, but only for a month. (cuz my mom found out) in august me and my fiance got a lil drunk one night and he came inside me.. i then went and got Plan B and took it the very next day. but then i found out i was pregnant.. so that obviously didnt work for me. but i did end up having a miscarriage when i was only three months pregnant.. when i turned 18 in december, i automatically got on birth control and have been on it since. every once in a while my fiance will go inside me.. and lately ive been having symptoms of pregnancy.. im going to buy a test and will be going to the gyn in the next week. im kinda scared cuz im still young and i did have a miscarriage once. but im kinda excited also...  
You have a 1% chance of getting pregnant while on the pill or patch. The depo you have an even less chance of getting pregnant. The depo is a 3 month shot and you have to be sure that you get your next shot before that last day of the 3rd month comes along or you have a higher risk of becoming pregnant. Even if your man pulls out and does not "ejaculate" inside of you or "put it in all the way" there is a chance of pre-***. You can get pregnant from pre-***. And the internet is not to be trusted for every answer. Why do you think the pull out method isn't fool proof? Don’t be idiots. If you have unprotected sex you do have a very high chance of getting pregnant!

Pre-*** is a "natural lubricant which oozes from the penis during and after sexual excitement. This is also called PRE-SEMINAL FLUID. It has about one thousand sperm swimming in it. Most men do not know this happens because they cannot feel it coming out. PRE-SEMINAL FLUID could get a woman pregnant. It may also contain sexually transmitted diseases if he is infected."

Depending on how your menstrual cycles are, the most fertile time for a woman is 14 days before and 14 days after your period that you are more likely to conceive. That is why some religions believe in what they call "the rhythm" to avoid becoming pregnant since they do not believe in any form of birth control.

There has to be an egg in your fallopian tube to be fertilized, which generally only happens one day a month. However sperm can live for 3-7 days in the female reproductive areas waiting for an egg to appear.

Risks of pregnancy using the withdrawal method.
HIGH - Guy does not withdraw in time and shoots inside the vagina; Guy miss times his orgasm and a couple of spurts of semen enter the vagina; Guy withdraws in time but inserts again without urinating.
MEDIUM - Guy withdraws just in time but close to orgasm; Guy withdraws in time but inserts again in the same session after urinating. (some semen may remain in urethra.
LOW - Guy withdraws nowhere near his orgasm and has urinated beforehand; Guy inserts penis briefly, is nowhere near orgasm and has urinated since his last ejaculation.
Abstinence is the only way that is 100% positive for prevention of pregnancy. Anytime you have sexual contact there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy, because no birth control method that is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy.
I've Been On the shot for almost a yr but lately i been havin unprotected sex alot! n im afraid that i might b pregant because I've been having symtoms and he has been sleeping alot lately.....i dnt get another shot till june but is there any chance that im pregant?
okay so i just started using the patch on tuesday june 15 i finished my period on thursday june 17, which was a really short period then my bf and i had sex on friday june 18 without a condom, what are the chances of being pregnant?
please can anyone answer my question im so worried???????
Well considering almost all birth control items are NOT effective immediately, it's possible, but unlikely. For the first 7 days it's said that you need to use back up birth control, such as a condom to avoid pregnancy. The only way you're going to find out is to wait and see if your next period comes as it's supposed to and to test. In the future, if you're not wanting children, you need to take more precaution.

Most women will not ovulate so soon after their period ends, unless they have irregular periods.
thanks i appreciate it.
i have a question, last night i went to the my boyfriends house and we had unprotected sex. and he told me he cummed in me about 3 times, but im on birth control. and i read you have to take it as soon as you wake up the next morning if you had sex the night before, but i took it like an hour after.. and today i was feeling very sick, can i be pregnant ?
I just had  a little girl 2 weeks ago  by c-section. I got my depo shot july 15 and i had sex last night. what r the chances of me getting pregnant.
I've been on the pill for three months and lately I feel....well not myself.  I have 4kids and do not want more.  I thought the pill was 99% effective my doctor said but I'm feeling kinda pregnant.  People say they get pregnant on the pill but I think either they skip one and don't remember or don't take it at the same time.   HOnestly and please be honest............is there people who get pregnant that are very loyal to the pill?
hi my iam 27years old now and i been with my husband for 10years now we been trying to have a baby...and i havent gotten pregnant yet hopefully someday,,, i know he can have kids cause he haves two from his other mariage ..well i went to my doctor and she told me to get on the birth  control pills and stop she put me on the birthcontrol also because iam inregular ..how long should i stop taking the birthcontrol pill please help?
I am 26 and have one son who i became pregnant with on birth control, and have since been preg two more times one tubal and on birth control and had to be terminated and i am currently preg and was on birth control. My mother also became preg on birth control.  Both of us took it when we were supposed to.  I was on the patch for the first two and then switched to the pill on this one.  It is possible to get preg on birth control and I think that if other women in your family have gotten preg on Birth control the you have a higher risk.
in Aug i had a tubal. Started takin bcontrol as soon as my hormone level went down. After the loss i started wanating to have a baby. For the last week r so i have been very moody and my breast r real sore. I even had sum lower back pain should i go to the dr
i was on the pill for 3 yrs..got off of it sept of last yr and then didnt have my period up until last month..and was told to get back on the pill..and i got my mentrual cycle..is there anyway you can get pregnant if u have sex on your ovulation day, even though ur on the pill?
so i have been on BC for about a year. and my boyfriend does not pull out. and i missed a pill one day. what are the chances of pregnancy happening?
How soon after sex can you
Take a pregnancy test?
I have been on the pill for a week and me and my boyfriend have sex twice maybe three times a day and we don't use condoms . We had sex without condoms even before the pill . I am now feel symptoms of pregnacy but some also are side effects of the pill . I'm scared could I b pregnat ? Should I keep it if I am .. I'm 17 ?
hi,
im not sure if this is a silly question but im 29wks preg and mp0t sure of the father i have two possiblities one of them came in me where is the other guy pre come in me.. which would be more likely the father?
I have been on the path for at least 3 years and i never really had any problems except now I have been off of it for 2 weeks and i am tryin 2 get pregnant and my boyfriend ejaculate in me every time we have sex at least lik 3 times a day 3 times a week and I took a pregnancy test 3 and they all came out negative but i have symptoms still and I dont know if I took it to soon.... what do you guys think ???
hi hunni iam on the depo shot to no periods yayy lol , my doctor told me as long as u use extra protection eg condom for 7 days u fine aprently it takes 7 days to curculate if u have had sex after the 7 days u shd be fine  it is the same with the implant the drs all say extra protection , if need be google planed pearant hood  it  will have all the info u need  hope this helps x
I just had sex a few days ago , and I'm on birth control have been for 3 years and he came in me , I been feeling kinda sick lately is there a possible chance that I could be pregnant?