Maternal & Child Community
Ovulation cramping????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ovulation cramping????

I think im having ovulation cramping. Never experienced this before my m/c last month, so this is fairly new to me. Im on cd11. It started(yesterday) on the left side, but now theres cramping on the right side. It's not painful, but its very noticeable, and annoying. Sort of like twitches in and out. If this is an indication of ovulation, how long would this last? And does it mean im ovulating now, or is it about to occur. I used my opk this morning and the line was very close in color to the comparison line. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Did the research today, as well as called my doc. I was told this is completely normal as ovulation comes closer. My opk indicated peak this morning, and now the cramps are gone. Time for bd...lol

Fingers Crossed!