MATERNAL & CHILD
COMMUNITY
Pelvic pressure at 6 weeks pregnant
by Meagan21, May 08, 2007
Hi there,
I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I was wondering if pressure in the pelvic area is normal at this stage in pregnancy. This is my very first pregnancy, so I'm still not aware of what's "normal" and what isn't. Also, is it true that the cervix is very sensitive during early pregnancy?
Member Comments (6)
by deanne11, May 08, 2007
I had it with both my two 'healthy' pregnancies...very early on 6-7 weeks..

They typically say the ligament/pelvic pain doesn't happen until 14 weeks but I've had it early with both....I'm 17 weeks now and still have it...uggghhh
by Meagan21, May 08, 2007
It sure does get annoying after a while doesn't it. But, I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end.
by Crritter, May 08, 2007
It is normal, but if it gets to the point where you feel strong pressure pushing down you may want to let your Dr. know.  I flet alot of pressure and also pulling with mine.  Congrats!
by Biegal13, May 12, 2008
I have this too... glad someone posted about it. I've been wondering what was going on. I'm 7 weeks pregnant as well.

Thanks!
by antsbabymama25445, Jun 03, 2010
I am 6 wks and 4 days... I'm a first timer(WOW) and this feeling is very uncomfortable. What cause this pressure and pulling feeling its almost like my ver-jayjay is going to fall out!
by NewPrego, Jan 31, 2011
Thank you all for your post!!! I am also 6 weeks prego and having the same pressure!! I was wondering was it normal!!!