Maternal & Child Community
Please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Please

Hello everyone! I'm new on here but I have seen that everyone is very helpful! And I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I am 25 years old and I have a little girl that just turned 3 last week! I have always had irregular periods but when I had my daughter it took me a year to get my period.then when I finally got one it went away! And now it had been 6 months since I had one. And for two days I have been having cramping byt no period. My husband and I are trying to concive. So I haven't been on birth control or anything. My period cycles were 42-45 days apart I have been tested for tyroid problems and everything came out normal. And comments are very appriciated. Thank you!!!
I had secondary infertility.. PCOS...  did you gain weight?  I did with my first and then I lost my periods.. check for PCOS
thank you for responding to my question, yes I did gain a lot of weight since I had my daughter. Did your period ever come back?
I agree you should see your obgyn to be tested for other issues like PCOS or other problems that can hinder your cycles.  It sounds like there is something else going on.  Another thing to think about.  Check into the TYPES of thyroid tests they ran. Typically the standard panel doesn't run all of the thyroid tests. I can't remember the name of the specific test I'm thinking of but it's more in depth at finding out if you have thryoid problems.