Pregnant...brown discharge this morning...worried!
Hi  ladies, I posted earlier in the week that I am pg!
Well this morning I went to the bathroom and had some brown discharge:(
Ok, I'm scared now!! I also have af cramps, has anyone experienced this? Is this normal?!
Today is my RE appt, I'm so scared I don't want to go through another m/c.
Nurse told me on Wednesday that my numbers were good...4000.
I hope everything is ok.
Good Luck to you...they say brown is old blood so that might be okay!!!  Keep us informed...Good Luck!!!!
I think Brown discharge is normal and cramping definitely is as long as it's not severe. How far along are you?
I'm very early...4 weeks and 3 days.
I haven't had brown discharge in 2 weeks, I've been fine except for my af cramps.
Now I'm really worried!
My friend had dark brown discharge and cramps at the same stage you are at and she is now healthy at 6 months pregnant!
Brown is old blood and I too bleed the brown, pink and sometimes bright red in the beginning of my pregnancy (3 months) everytime in a panic but I am now 19 weeks.  It happens and you could be and prob are just fine.  But always call the doctor for him/her to check your cervex.
HI, I would insist you get a ultrasound. I had brown discharge then next day pink and next red. I m/c at 7 weeks. I pray dearly this doesnt happen to you-but I would be checked out asap-I know it is hard not to worry, but relax,try too!!Usually it is nothing-as ladies have had cramps and bleeding and go onto normal pregnancies-so just brown discharge is good that it isnt red and it probably is old blood from a previous issue earlier in pregnancy.
Thanks for your supportive words.
Like I said I have my RE appt. today.
i had a couple wipes worth of dark red at around 7 weeks... "old blood" was what they said. 27 weeks now so i guess it wasnt anything major :) see what the doc says-
I am not trying to worry you but i would ask for an ultrasound.  On Dec. 10th i started having brown discharge/blood.  on Monday i went to the dr and they did an ultrasound just to find out my baby didnt have a heart beat.  i had to have a d&c that night.  I also had two other miscarraiges that started with brown discharge/blood.  i hope everything is ok with you though.  Good luck and ask for an ultrasound just so you can see for yourself if your baby is ok.
I had a miscarriage a few months back there was no pain in fact I never even missed a period well not im pregnant again and very nervous every since I took the test and it came out positive a few days back I have been cramping and then this morning when I wiped I had a brown discharge...is this another miscarriage. My dr appt is set for tomorrow at two.