Question about DH's vas deferans
My DH has normal looking testicles but he just recently told me that as a little boy his dr. noticed that one of the tubes in his testicles that carries sperm(the vas deferans) was longer than the other one. He said he thought that the Dr may have said something about this causing a low sperm count but he couldn't remember. I was hoping that someone may know something. He does produce alot of semen. I just can't imagine why having a longer than normal tube could cause a problem. He is going to call his DR. tomorrow. Also has anyone ever tried an at home male infertility test? I saw one at the drug store. We have only been TTC for two months but this latest discovery has really got me worried. I was really hoping to be PG this month as we BD at the right time and I know I o'd, but I got my AF this am. oh well:(   Thanks!
i don't think you have anything to worry about there. my DH is missing a testicle and we conceived. it took a long time, but we did. he says "honey- it only takes one." :) I never tried the at home male infertility test. DH had one done at the Dr.s office that showed low count and low motility.
I am not sure that the home test would give you the answers you need. I would see if the doctor would be willing to run an analysis of it. I know it is frustrating, but most docs don't consider it to be too worrysome until you have tried for a year without success. 85% of couples will get pg within 12 months, if you happen to fall into the 15%, there are many tests and treatments that may be available to help.

Good luck!

Andi