RASH ON BACK OF BABIES NECK
MY SON IS 10MOS OLD ALMOST 11 MOS OLD AND HE HAS THIS RASH ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK. HE KEEPS SCRATCHING AT IT AND ITS TURING ALL RED AND WHAT NOT. I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS SAFE TO USE, WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT IT, OR IF I SHOULD EVEN PUT ANYTHING ON IT??? ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS IS APPRECIATED
It would be hard to tell you what to put on it until a doctor says what it is.  Show the rash to his pediatrician.  
i agree with peek take himn to his doc and have him checked out if anything call the 24 hour nurse line and ask what you can put on it till monday
sounds like heat rash.. but i would still ask your pediatrician to take a look if things dont start to clear up...

if heat rash is the culprit.. based on the severity.. he may reccomend..

1% hydrocortisone cream to relieve itching. Don't use any type of oil-based product, which might block your sweat glands.

in the mean time..

keeping the area cool and dry is a must.. being a 10 month old..it is hard.. but possible....!!