Racing heartbeat at 29 weeks?
Have any of you experienced a racing heartbeat during your last trimester?  Last night, I got up to use the bathroom and when I laid back down, my heart was racing and almost skipping beats.  It lasted only a min. or so, but then today I am nervous about it and I feel very anxious (I have an anxiety condition and the way I can describe how I am feeling is that I can't take a deep breath).  I've read that there's increased blood flow during the end of the 2nd trimester, so maybe that could expain it, but have any of you ever experienced this?  Should I be worried that I am having heart problems?
I would say ask your dr just to be sure. I also have anxiety issues and at the very beginning of this pregnancy (twins) I experienced a racing heartbeat that mimmicked the feelings I had experienced with anxiety. I wasn't sure if it was that or just pregnancy. I figured it was increased blood flow from the pregnancy as it went away quicker than my anxiety ever did. Just knowing that makes me feel better! Call your doc to ease your mind but you are probably fine:)
I have a check-up tomorrow, so I'll be sure to mention it then.  I did just take my BP and it was 100/70, which is where I usually always am, so that made me feel a little better, too.
I use to get that all the time when I was pregnant. The doctor said it was normal.
It's very common to get that during pregnancy.  Especially the skipped beats, called palpitations.  It's ususally nothing to worry about but mention it to your doctor just to be safe.  They may want you to follow up with a cardiologist just to be sure.
If it is constant I would say seek medical assistance now.  If it comes and goes then it is normal.  I was hospitalized for this at 9 weeks.  They kept me 9 days.  A racing heart can be a cause for concern if it does not stop on its own within 5 minutes.  It just happened to me again a few days ago and when I called the doctor it had stopped - they said that was normal for pregnancy as long as it stops.  He said if it comes back and continues to go to the ER again.  Your heart is being asked to do a lot more work so it pumps/beats fast sometimes :)  Congrats on the baby.