Maternal & Child Community
Shooting pains that come and go in my breats, feels like a milk let dow...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Shooting pains that come and go in my breats, feels like a milk let down..early in pregnancy?

I am about 12 weeks and for the past few days I have been having tingling shooting pains in my boobs that start from about the armpit and shoot toward the nipple. It is sort of that same feeling you get when you have a milk let down when breastfeeding, a tingling sensation that only lasts a few seconds, and then you start to leak milk...Well it sort of feels like that, but no milk yet obviously. I believe this is pregnancy related, but I was wondering if it is too early to be having that feeling, and has anyone else had a similar experience early on, thanks!
well im a weird one, i never felt my milk come down, everyone i know has, but i nursed until DD was 13 months old and never had that feeling, im 16 weeks now and my milks back again,(i went from an A to a C in the last couple weeks whoo hoo lol)  so i think your boobies are probably growing and getting ready, i leak like crazy again, if i squeze them i can shoot pretty far lol, just wanted to let you know it was normal, and if you start to leak, its normal too
OMG, me too!! Mostly my chest and back..I am using proactive on my face, which my doc said was ok. It has been helping a great deal, but I still have flare ups...It is so gross, I feel like a teenager again or something. That was the one thing I really missed when I gave birth to DD, I missed that feeling of her moving around inside.

There is always something!! Zits are a pain in my @ss!..at least I don't have any there, yet, LOL!
i so can remember that feeling!! i bet your body is just remembering and getting ready to rumble!!! its something new every few days isnt it? lol and then we will have the baby and miss it lol. ok maybe just feeling the baby move, not the sickness or zits. i tell you i am a piimple factory. my face, chest, shoulders.
I so know that "let down" feeling as I've had 3 pregnancies.  I actually have been experiencing that feeling as well.. ALOT!  My breasts have grown in size & I'm outgrowing my bras.  They are so tender!!  
I've also had several pregnancy symptoms with 5 neg HPT.  I feel nausea almost every day, but don't vomit as I never have for any of my children.  I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get.  I've been feeling crampy as I did during the beginning of my last pregnancy 7 yrs ago.I feel light headed a lot. I haven't experienced constipation til now since my last pregnancy. I so "FEEL" pregnant, but the HPT's are NEG.  If I was preg. I'd be at the beg. of 7th week.  

I scheduled a dr appt for the 12th, but was curious if anyone else has experienced these symptoms & neg HPT.