Signs I could possibly be pregnant?
Well I'm 17 first of all, so I'm not on here trying to conceive and asking friendly questions..
I've been off birth control for a while due to my x and I breaking up. I had sex 4 months later, and without a condom. We had made sure he pulled out but I've been having weird symptoms lately..At one point I had a heavy discharge for a period of 2 days, then it went away. Since Wednesday of this past week, I've been having cramps for short periods of time. Sometimes they hurt like they usually would, and sometimes it's just something noticeable and I also have been having a very light discharge. I am supposed to be having my period soon so I'm wondering if it's just that, but I can't evade the suspicion that I could be pregnant.
what do you mean you all made sure he pulled out....you can get pregnant with a guy pulling out

of course you can be pregnnat...you had unprotected sex. the only way to tell is to take a test
As Kim said you can definitely get pregnant with him pulling out.  You'll just have to sit tight and take a test in a couple of days as there is no way for us to know if you are pregnant or not just by the symptoms you listed.  Any time you have sex unprotected or protected there is a chance of pregnancy.  Obviously much more so with unprotected sex.  If you do get a positive result don't be afraid to seek support and guidance!
You could be pregnant or you couldn't I think you should test,
I've been where you are when I was that age I got pregnant with my DH now but we (m/c'd)
and I'm allergic to condoms so he had to pull out.. I did get pregnant and sometimes symptoms were like yours and worse.

If you need anyone to talk to I'm free and Very nice :-)

Praying for you!
HI,
I'M 45 YEARS OLD AND I HAD A TUBLIGATION ( (LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY) 23 YEARS AGO I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR WITH MY PERIOD. BUT I HAVE HAD SOME CONCERNS SINCE SEPTEMBER 08, I GOT MY MENSTRAL CYCLE ON THE 3RD. AND THAN AGAIN ON THE 19TH. IN OCTOBER I GOT IT ON THE 17TH, AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT SINCE UNTIL DEC 5TH, I THOUGHT I GOT MY PERIOD AND I HAVE NOT BLEED LIKE A REGULAR PERIOD BUT EVERYYTIME I USE THE BATHROOM AND I WIPE IT COMES OUT BROWN  I ALSO HAVE BEEN GETTING LOTS OF HEADACHES AND FEELING VERY TIRED AND I ALSO CAN NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT.AND I AM SCARED BECAUSE WHEN I HAD FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT FOR MY FIRST CHILD THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE I AM PREGANT. I HOPE SOME ONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANK U

Yes You could be I would contact you doctor or Pee on a Stick :) Good Luck