Aa
A
A
Close
Slight Spotting during 6th week
Hi everyone!  I have a question.  I went for my first exam this past Friday and everything looked great!  This Monday and today I have experienced  very slight spotting.  It is very light pink and hardly noticable, but since I inspect every time I use the bathroom- I noticed. Is this normal?  Should I be worried??  I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
Thanks!
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It's completely normal.  I spotted every 2 weeks until I was 8 weeks :)  as long as it isn't heavy with cramping you are fine!  momttc
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Oh- thank you so much!!  I cannot tell you how relieved I am to hear that.  I appreciate your response!!!!
-Blain
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i'm 7 weeks and  thesame thing happened to me and went in to the Doc today b/c of it and evrything is jsut fine. i guess it's normal, but i sure didn't like it. Hope
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
try not to worry..alot of women(including me)experience some ight spotting around 6weeks of pregnancy!congrats
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im in my 6th weeek and started spotting around the fifth week its was a bit heavier than mere spotting(i wasnt aware i was pregnant)now although it has stopped am worried whether it will be a normal pregnancy or not..anyone who shared a similar problem pls do mail..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im in my 6th weeek and started spotting around the fifth week its was a bit heavier than mere spotting(i wasnt aware i was pregnant)now although it has stopped am worried whether it will be a normal pregnancy or not..anyone who shared a similar problem pls do mail..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey I'm 18 and I am spotting (a very light pink substance). I do not know if I am pregnant but I am exactly 3 weeks late today. Is this a good sign of pregnancy or do you think something might be severely wrong? I hope you can help me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You should think about taking a home prego test!!! Being 3weeks late is a good sign that you MAY be prego!!! If so,, congrats!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources