Maternal & Child Community
Slight Spotting during 6th week

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Slight Spotting during 6th week

Hi everyone!  I have a question.  I went for my first exam this past Friday and everything looked great!  This Monday and today I have experienced  very slight spotting.  It is very light pink and hardly noticable, but since I inspect every time I use the bathroom- I noticed. Is this normal?  Should I be worried??  I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
Thanks!
Avatar n tn
It's completely normal.  I spotted every 2 weeks until I was 8 weeks :)  as long as it isn't heavy with cramping you are fine!  momttc
Avatar n tn
Oh- thank you so much!!  I cannot tell you how relieved I am to hear that.  I appreciate your response!!!!
-Blain
Avatar n tn
try not to worry..alot of women(including me)experience some ight spotting around 6weeks of pregnancy!congrats
Avatar n tn
i'm 7 weeks and  thesame thing happened to me and went in to the Doc today b/c of it and evrything is jsut fine. i guess it's normal, but i sure didn't like it. Hope
Avatar n tn
Im in my 6th weeek and started spotting around the fifth week its was a bit heavier than mere spotting(i wasnt aware i was pregnant)now although it has stopped am worried whether it will be a normal pregnancy or not..anyone who shared a similar problem pls do mail..
Avatar n tn
Hey I'm 18 and I am spotting (a very light pink substance). I do not know if I am pregnant but I am exactly 3 weeks late today. Is this a good sign of pregnancy or do you think something might be severely wrong? I hope you can help me.
You should think about taking a home prego test!!! Being 3weeks late is a good sign that you MAY be prego!!! If so,, congrats!