Maternal & Child Community
Slight pink/brown spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Slight pink/brown spotting

Hello Ladies!  Hope everyone is doing ok.  I have a question tho.  On Saturday I went to the bathroom and had a little pinkish spotting then I wiped again and and had a little blood streak in it.  This happened just this one time.  NOTHING ON SUNDAY!!  Then today I went to the bathroom again and had some brown spotting.  Now I feel kinda icky and woozy almost light headed.  Not sure what could be going on here.  Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated.  

BABY DUST TO ALL*****
IMPLANTATION BLEEDING?? HELLO!!

haha.. did you get implantation bleeding with your last pregnancies??

I never got it before..

HM.. maybe..
Steph, I just copies and pasted what I emailed you this morning.  Hopefully, someone will have better advise or opinion!

It's hard to tell what the blood is since you don't know when you O..It could be implantation or ovulation spotting or it could just be random spotting.  I had a little before I got my first af.  That's another benefit of tracking and knowing your cycle, especially, after our m/c's, our bodies tend to be more mess up and irregular.  How long is your typical cycle?  If it's 30 days, you could of O from Mar 1-4 and if you conceived then, it's too early for implantation.  However, if your cycle is short this and you O early, then your spotting could be implantation.
Love ya,
Dolly
maybe you just had too much rough bd.. hehe
I think BD was the reason why I spotted last cycle, hehe....
Steph, if you in fact conceived the begining on March, it takes a range from 5-12 days for the fertilized egg to implant on the uterine wall so it depends when you bd with you dh...If you think is implantation bleeding then you could POAS the end of this week b/c once it's implanted then your body starts producing hcg!
Good luck!
I was reading a post you responded to so you said it can take up to 12 days for the egg to fertilize. If I bd on 2/15 would testing today be two soon? when you refer to "fertilization" is that when conception takes place?
Hey girl, I meant it takes 5-12 days for the FERTILIZED egg to IMPLANT on the uterine wall.  Anyhow, when to test depends on how long your cycle is, as well as, when you O.  Do you know when you O?  BDing alone doesn't provide enough info.  When's af due?
God luck!
I started spotting (mostly brown, but some dark red) on dpo 11 of this last cycle. This is the day I was supposed to start af so I thought for she she was coming. I ended up spotting for 8 days... and I was pregnant!! I typically spotted a few days before af so I thought things weren't any different. Was I suprised!

Maybe this is your month! Baby dust to you!
I  wish I caould get all of you on a conference call :)
My Af wasd due 2/28 on 2/26 I started bleeding lightly, on 2/27/28/ and 3/1 I only noticed blood when passing urine ( sorry for TMI)
By 3/2 the spotting had stopped and NOTHIG! So I was thinkng if this was implantation and the bleeding stopped by 3/2 should I allow four days from the end of the bleeding to allow the HCG to build up? Then I saw another post where the lady said she tested 35 days after her last period and got a BFP which is 2 days away for me and would make my AF be "late" one week.
It could take hcg for a while to build up.  I read your other post and you said you feel preggo!  You should continue to POAS and see if you get a BFP.  If you are still not conviced by 35-40 day mark then you can request a blood test from your OB!  Why is it so hard to be a woman?  Do you track BBT, if you do and your temp remains high then you are more likely preggo!
Baby dust!
you should definately have a BFP by now if you are pg...
please comment-  af was due on sunday but I started to bleed dark red/brown in color on friday stoped that night started again on saturday, but light pink, stopped that night again and started on sunday and stopped then started again this afternoon-all very light not enough to change a pad.  I am on clomid 50mg I o'd on the 19th of feb.   af is ussually very heavy and alot of clots(sorry so graphic) this time no clots  I had a blood test done last monday and it was negative.  right now I do not know what to think.
What DPO are you on? I tested on 11 dpo and got my BFP. Again. it's different for everyone on when to test, but just so you don't get dissapointed, go ahead and test the day after you are supposed to get af. If you get too impatient and don't get you're af and still no af call you doctor for a blood test.
You are too funny.  I am just really looking for a place to work out!  I hate going to the Y because it's always so damn busy.  When I called this morning, that's what they told me they are going to do!  I just want to be toned before the Summer.  Have a good night.
I don't think there's a set time "you should of Oed" it's different for eveybody and some every cycle.  What date did you bd?  Are you going to POAS?
Baby Dust!
Those sites are just giving you a general idea, sometimes, your body takes longer to produce Estrogen then you will have a longer cycle and vice versa.  If what you had was implantation bleeding, then I'd test the end of this week.  I know your af is not due until the 14th or 15th but you can buy the First Response to see if you get a BFP!  Good luck, I can't wait to hear a BFP from the Holiday Babies Club!
LOL
If it was implantation bleeding then you will have to wait a few days before you test..
Definately try before the end of the week.. you should be 8 dpo by then!! good luck!!
Steph, do you not want to POAS?  Don't be too stressed about it.  You will find out soon enough!
I forget, did you have a D&C?? your uterine lining may be slightly thinner then it was before if you had a D&C.  I know that when AF came for me (18 days ago) haha.. it was real watery in the beginning..

Something to think about
I never had implantation bleeding either..

i am waiting to see if my boobs start hurting.. haha

HERES SOME BABY DUST FOR US!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hang in there, it's a good idea that you can call your doc or your frined there.  I never had implantation bleeding so I am just going by all the resources I gathered.  Try to stay busy this week, find something to occupy yourself with.  I am getting a figure analysis at Curves this afternoon :-).  It will help you pass this week and the big POAS day will be here before you know it!
I just did my own figure analysis..

Staci, your fat.. hahahahaha

I just saved $$

want me to do your figure analysis Dolly girl?

bloop blop bleep blap bleep blop..

Your skinny.. :-)

Have a great day ladies!!!!

FIVE OH CLOCK I AM OUTTA HERE!!

PEACE OUT SISTAS
I am ttc and I have a question...I have been taking prometrium to help jump start me.  This time on the 10th day of the pill I thought I was starting my AF but it was only brown discharge for a day or so.  Can I be pregnant?  We did the necessary thing during what I thought was my ovulation time but I really am unsure when it would have been.  The month before I had a AF while on this pill.  Help?  Could be this implantation bleeding?  
Hey I have pcos and don't really have regular periods but lately when I've gone te toilet I have seen that I have spotted pinkish blood and then again brown this has been for about 2 days now does anyone know what this is? Am confused x
I had my period on the 28 th of January then I had sex on the 9 th of Feb.. my period was suppose to come on the 25 of Feb... but instead very light pink came not enough for a painty liner or pad then a day later its was brownish discharge that has not went a way Its very little I see it sometime when I wipe..... I don't kno what this means .... my cycle is pretty regular any other time and I have a 28 day cycle