Maternal & Child Community
So I guess your final answer is no

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

So I guess your final answer is no

Why is so hard to just reassure me that I am really not preg. I will be going to the doc tomorrow and requesting a sono, but all I asked is to hear your opinions one more time is that so difficult.

Chloe I have been emailing someone, it may be you I am not sure. But if its not then I haven't gotten anything from you. Please try again.

I don't want fights just someone to talk to.
Hey i sent you a email.. my email addy is ***@****
Ok, Pdollg, I think it's time for you to leave this forum. Using profanity and calling DoubleTrouble what you did in that previous post was totally uncalled for. You are just angry that everyone is fed up with your lunacy and is no longer willing to humor you. You have had offers from people like Chloe to email one-on-one outside of this forum and yet you do not. Instead you continue to post your inane questions and ask for people's advice, then completely ignore it. You said in one post that your co-workers have said you are crazy. I, for one, don't know how your husband or co-workers tolerate you. I am even more concerned about your children. I hope to God they are not aware of any of this. Let go of your ridiculous obsession with pregnancy and the affair and take care of your family...which is what you should have been doing instead of getting drunk and sleeping with a complete stranger. We all make mistakes but it's how we handle them that makes the difference. Get help or get over it.
By the way, you have asked for our opinion "one last time" at least 5 times before.  You know why it's so hard to tell you you're not pregnant? Because everyone has said it over and over and YOU DON'T LISTEN!
I agree with COMPLETELY with Lesisbest and everyone else.  Leave this forum.  You don't really want help so quit wasting this forum.  Go to the Mental Health forum where you can get some real help.
Whew, I am relieved that you have realized you have a MENTAL issue and not a pregnancy issue.  Now, go to the MENTAL HEALTH forum, otherwise you are lying about really wanting help.  We are in the Maternal-Child forum so I don't know where you get off expecting anyone here to be mental health experts.  GOODBYE!!
pdollg, you shoud'nt generalize that like. I dont think I have been a b**ch, nor several other women. A lot of women have been very patient with you on this forum, and tried to help you. I also would be willing to talk if you like outside of the forum. I think people are just getting too upset. They are upset over frustration though, I don't think it's over you personally, It's just frustrating that we see the answer so clearly, but for some reason you can't allow yourself to see it. So if you like email me. My email is ***@****.....

Bye
Msklar
i spelledmy email wrong   its  ***@****
HI ONCE AGAIN I AM NEW BUT I AM READING OVER SOME OF THE COMMENTS HERE AND THE PAST FEW DAYS I THINK U DO NEED TO SEEK SOME COUNSELING BUT ALSO THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE WOMEN WHO COMMENTED BEFORE ESP LESISBEST I THINK IT WAS VERY RUDE WHAT YOU SAID AND IF U CANNOT SAY ANYTHING NICE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL YES U MAYBE AGGRAVATED WITH HER BUT JUST DO NOT ANSWER SO WHAT IF SHE ASKS A QUESTION 5 MILLION TIMES SHE HAS THAT RIGHT IT IS HER BODY AND IF SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAN SHE SHE DOESN'T HOW LOW R U TO ADDRESS SOMEONE ELSE'S IMPERFECTIONS ADDRESS YOUR OWN AND R U THE CREATOR OF THIS FORUM NO I THINK NOT SO HOW R U GOING TO TELL SOMEONE TO LEAVE JUST BACK OFF AND DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH HER IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY AND IF U R THAT CRITICAL THEN IF U HAVE KIDS ALREADY OR U R TRYING THEN IF FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND THEIR FUTURE FAMILIES BECAUSE U R NOT VERY NICE SO GROW UP AND GET SOME SENSE AND ACT LIKE THE BIGGER ADULT WE ALL write HERE TO GET SUPPORT AND IF U OR ANYONE ELSE CANNOT GIVE IT TO HER THEN DO NOT REPLY AND IF U FIND YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE PISSED OFF WITH THIS COMMENT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ***@**** lets grow up ladies.
I was just wondering something. Could the thought that you know in your heart that you might never get pg again with hubby be the reason that you feel this way? I for one think you want to be pg just like so many women on this forum, have you ever thought of talking to hubby about getting him reversed, might talk it over with him.

But I would wait until you do get a bit of counceling for what has happened outside your marriage, even if hubby never finds out. I think for yourself you need to get all of this out. I will say this tho, secrets in a marriage will kill a marriage trust me. My husband last year got drunk and cheated on me. It felt like the world was crashing around me and you know what I was doing, I was blaming myself because I felt there was something that I had done to make him do this. But I was wrong it was him and only him. I did eventually forgive my husband, I will never forget but I did forgive him, because I am truly in love with him. He had a drinking problem and since August 3rd 2002 he has not touched a drink. I do not know your situation but I would get some help. We went to marriage councling and we are better people because of it.

I myself do not belive that you are pg, I think finally if you get your ultrasound you would believe as well. Here is a link that you might be interested in..(((((( http://www.ovusoft.com/forum/Default.asp?cookieCheck=487965244 ))))go into the different areas and just read and you will understand what your body would be doing at 4 or 5 months pg.

Christine
Hi, I was just wondering on how you were doing? are thingsstill going well?
I know you were hoping to be pregnant and you had some curious symptoms. I hope you are! I understand not wanting to get your hopes up though. I had a great weekend. I went to Chicago, it was wonderful. I saw my mother and she got to see her two grandsons. (she hasnt seen them for over a year). I know she loved that. I'm doing well. I keep wasting money on preg. tests. 4 so far, they all say positive. I dont feel pregnant yet, so I guess till I start throwing up or I see my doc for confirmation I'll worry a little. It's hard not to, but I don't think I have reason so i'm just trying to enjoy things. Funny even after the third time, It's still as much a miricle as the first time. Still seems unreal..
one more thing you dont have to come in typeing in all caps..
Hello and thank you for asking, I am doing alright, I hope you did not think that I was pg yet, well I am hoping that I am tho. Iwill find out at the end of the month. But I am not getting my hopes up this cycle. I am going to be going back to the doctors on the 6th and really looking forward to getting back to the fertility meds to finally get me pg one day. How are you doing, did you have a nice weekend, I went antiquing with some friends and got this gorgeous old sewing table. I have to fix a few things on it but I love it. Let me know how your weekend went.

Talk to you soon
Christine
Im surprised they havent shut this forum down yet. Instead of being a place women can come and talk about problems or joys, it has become a big argument that has chased a couple of very valuable people away. Everyone needs to stop fighting. I am getting tired of seeing it. Frustrating that this forum has been reduced to this.
Hey can i say that you are just starting something else up?? and you say that people are rude and not very nice and your sitten there saying "IF U R THAT CRITICAL THEN IF U HAVE KIDS ALREADY OR U R TRYING THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND THEIR FUTURE FAMILIES BECAUSE U R NOT VERY NICE SO GROW UP" you dont have to reply and say that i havent been very nice either because i know i havent and no im NOT JUDGEING anyone. people just need to move on about this because people are starting to argue and the whole focus of this fourm is getting out of control..
Chloe is right.  I think your post was more out of hand than anyone else's.
While some postings have reflected frustration or even hostility, yours just showed immaturity....and not very good articulation, I might add.   I pictured a 5 yr old on a playground saying "You're stupid and your mother is ugly and I hope you get hit by a car..nah, nah, nah."  

A lot of us have really been trying to get Pdollg to seek help in the right place because the more we humor her, the less likely she will be to seek answers to the REAL questions about her situation.  Maybe you can try to understand that.
and move on to another board unless you would like to discuss some other issues!
Come on guys, this is enough of this foolishness. Just don't read her posts or answer them if they annoy you. I didn't say anything neg to anybody here and I am accused of it, I really don't give a hoot. Lets just read the posts we are actually interested in and ignore the ones that don't apply. Have a good one everyone. Lets all get along here ok, I don't like to see anyone argue it upsets me. All friends ok, good...
Cheers
YES I DO TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT IS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE OF MINE AND AS FAR AS IMMATURITY GOES I DO NOT FEEL I WAS IMMATURE I WAS SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE RUDE STATEMENTS THAT OTHERS HAVE MADE SO IF U CAN SIT THERE AND CALL ME IMMATURE THEN THEY R AS IMMATURE AS I AM BECAUSE THEIR STATEMENTS WERE FAR WORSE THAN MINE I AM SIMPLY CALLING IT LIKE I SEE AND AS FAR AS ARTICULATION WHO GAVE YOU AN ENGLISH DEGREE CHECK YOURS DONT CHECK MINE U SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE AND U HAD NO PROBLEM COMPREHENDING IT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF U DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT UP. THE MESSAGE THAT I WROTE WAS IN NO WAY DIRECTED TOWARDS CHLOE OR CHRISTIE THAT PERSON KNOWS WHO SHE IS

AND ALSO I MIGHT ADD THIS IS TO GALE88 HOW COULD EVEN COMPARE THIS SITUATION OF WHAT I WROTE TO A 5 YEAR OLD ON A PLAYGROUND SAYING YOUR STUPID AND YOUR MOTHER IS UGLY I DID NOT CALL ANYONE NAMES DIRECTLY I REPLIED TO WHAT LESISBEST SAID I DID NO LASHING OUT FIRST THAT WAS ALREADY DONE BY YOUR FRIEND. SO GO BACK AND THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE LET ME KNOW WHEN U DO NOW THAT IS IMMATURITY AND GUESS WHAT I DO CARE HA HA AND IF ANYMORE NAME CALLING GOES ON OR SOMEONE WANTS TO KICK THE OTHER ONE OUT I WILL BE HERE TO REPLY THIS IS JUST STUPID LADIES CONCENTRATE ON THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE
You have once again immpressed us with your vulgar words or should I say opinions????
So you will be moving on now???

Pdollg and everyone here knows the problem.... guilt.
Lets leave it at that...

On a  nice note congrats to all that have recently conceived...:)
everyone else lets keep doing what we enjoy doing best,talking about experiences,giving helpful advice, supporting one and  another,thats what its all about!!!

I AM GLAD THAT I HAVE IMPRESSED YOU AND NO I WILL NOT BE MOVING ON R U THE CREATOR FOR THIS FORUM I THINK NOT SO TALK TO YOU SOON WENDY
bye bye!!
Get over it..
you are no better than anyone else on this fourm and you talk about dont say anything if you dont have something nice to say.. buh bye..