Maternal & Child Community
Strange pregnancy symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Strange pregnancy symptoms

I'm 6 and a half weeks pregnant. During the day I worry that I have almost no nausea or symptoms. Yet during the night I become hotter and hotter, I have vivid dreams, chest pains and my breasts hurt so badly I wake up repeatedly with the pain of them. Then in the morning I wake up with killing breasts which are as hard as concrete and very tender, drenched with sweat and with a banging migraine. I am not overweight and I am young and healthy - could these symptoms be a sign of something more ominous - like a pregnancy induced condition or something?
its pregnany. chest pains could be anything and you worrying about not having nausea is just anxiety and your always going to have the same sypmtoms as very one else. you dont have to have certain symptoms to qualify as being pregnant. and symptoms are not going to be the same all the time
Most of what you are describing can be reactions to the hormones of pregnancy -- the headaches, the heat, the sore breasts.  It does not sound like a pregnancy-induced condition.  You can mention it to your ob-gyn but odds are that he or she will just tell you it's from the hormones.  My sister had to sleep with a pillow between her breasts when she was pregnant:  just one touching the other hurt too much to sleep.