Temperatures and Pregnancy

I have PCOS (25 years old and diagnosed last June) and have been taking metformin for 9 months. (Before that my cycles were very crazy - either spotting all the time or 70 day cycles - no ovulation). I started ovulating 5 months ago. My doctor says that with many of his PCOS patients similar to me they will conceive within 9 months of starting to ovulate. My most recent cycle was the first cycle that I had good mucus. I ovulated about 16-17 days ago (and had intercourse) and my temps have been up for 15 days. Preg test is neg. I know once I reach 21 days with temps up that it is 99% chance I am pregnant. What is the likelihood now? My temps usually only stay up for 8-9 days. The length of my cycles is still variable right now (35-42 days). Next Monday, March 1st will be day 42 and also day 20 of my temps being up.
Thank you!!!!
Sounds like you could be pregnant! It may be too early to detect the HCG in your urine, HCG doubles every 2-3 days, test again in a few days. Good luck! Keep us posted!

~*~*~*~*~*Baby Dust~*~*~*~*~*~*