Tingling Nipples??
Hey everyone, I can't believe there is still room to post a new question this late in the day!! Awesome! Just wondering from all you who are or have been pregnant. My nipples feel like they are tingling, did any of you have that when you were pregnant? They don't really hurt, but they just feel like they are tingling off and on. I'm hoping that I'm pregnant, so I might be just fishing for signs, but it feels weird, so I thought I ask what you think. Talk to you later. Kristen
My nipples started tingling on about 10dpo.. I thought it was weird cause that never happens to me... Then a few days later I started getting sharp pain in my breast and around my armpits.. Then..lol.. they got REALLY sore, the Nipple and the breast! and now I am 8 weeks PG.. HTH

Niki
well just as described that also happened to me with all 5 of my pregnancies.  SOOO GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I thought maybe it was just the bra I was wearing last night, but today, more tingling!!! Oh I hope, I hope, I hope!!! This is going be a long week, waiting for it to be time to test!!
That was one of the #1 signs for me!!! The pain will come soon! lol Good Luck to you!!
Shannon
edd 4/14/04
Hey Good Luck.  It does sound like a good sign.  Are you close to AF though because that also happens then sorry I  do not mean to discourage you but I like to look at all possbilities before getting my hopes up.  I am not good with being disappointed.  My breast do the same thing even now.  I am 12 weeks and sometimes it feel like the "let down" you get when breastfeeding.  It does feel weird.  Well I wish you the best and I hope you get the answers you want but try to keep an open mind so it may not be so hard in case it is not the answer you want.
I got tingling in my second pregnancy but not my first...  it's been 2 years since my 2nd child was born. It almost feels like a "let down" before you breast feed...  has anyone had that??
im a mom of 3 and my youngest will be 2 in a month and a half. i was on the depo shot but am no longer taking it i havent in almost a year, i should have started today but havent and i have the tingling nipples i don't remember having that with my other 3, do any of you think i could be prego too
Hope u can all advise me. I took the morning after pill 5 days after 60 hours from unprotected sex. My nipples for the last 2 days are tingling like mad, one of them hurts but overall there tingling. My period is due in 3 days but I don't ever remember my breasts tingling EVER - am I pregnant
hey im due 4 my period in 12 days but keep gettin bloatin/cramps n tingerly nipples,,does ant1 no wot it cud be ,,thank u xx
Hi I am a mother of a 2 year old and I have the IUD mirena in and have had it for almost 2 years.. Now all of a sudden I have the tingling in my right breast.  Does anyone consider this a possible pregnant sign?
Hi! I have the same tingly feeling in my boobs! I took an pregnancy test but it came out to be negative ! Is it still an chance I might be pregnant?