Unable to conceive for 10years...
Hi... My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 9 or 8 years now... Unfortunately we haven't been unsuccessful. We've both gotten checked and nothing seems to be wrong. About my period...usually I get it every month but I am late sometimes... Some months are heavier then others and sometimes no cramps at all. Should I try birth control? I heard it may help regulate your periods if that is the case....Please Help....
if you are tring to have a baby then taking birth control is not the right way of going about this
I think you need to see an RE  (reproductive Endocronologist) sorry about the spelling. Hopefully they can help you!
If you have both been trying to conceive for 8-9 years and you aren't successful,  something is wrong.  You need to change doctors if they say nothing is wrong - something is.  

I agree with pawan that taking birth control is the exact wrong direction to go in.  You need to find a doctor who will listen to you that after 8-9 years of trying,  you still haven't conceived.  
Definitely see a specialist. The other things that can help is to lose weight (even a tiny amount can help if you are sightly to moderately overweight) and to take prenatal vitamins and eat healthy (I am sure you know all this though!). How old are you? Sometimes age also plays a factor. A specialist can really help you out...best of luck!!