Weight gain
i went for my first scan on the 04/02/08 and was told that the baby was dead and had been for 4 - 5 weeks went in the following monday for d&c the following week i was told that it was a partial molar pregnancy. before i got pregnant i was attending weight watchers went back 2 weeks after and had put on weight which i was expecting but since have carried on putting on weight and i am doing everything that i was previously. is it to do with my hcg levels not being back to normal?
Hello. 1st my sorry for your loss! After my d&c, I started to go on a diet (and We were back trying for another one), I though I was doing really good, I did not weight myself for the two months in between the loss and finding out we were pregnant again. And when I had my 1st dr. appt and I was thinking I better be less weight then before, but NO I had gain 15pounds in two months. I have no idea why.  Part of my thinks it might have something to do with stress of lossing a pregnancy..........
No.  The fact your HCG levels have not returned to normal will not effect your weight gain.