What will my baby look like?
I am mix raced, My mother is half black and half white. my eyes r brown but not dark. my father is half blak and half white.
my boyfriend is also mix raced but with blue eyes his father  has blue eyes and is black and his mother is white with blue eyes .  What colour will my baby be? and what colour eyes
THere is really know way of knowing what the baby will look like, you'll just have to wait and see. The baby may be born very light and then darken over time, he/she may have blue eyes in the beginning and they may change after a few months, it all just depends on what genes he/she got.
yeah there's no way to know. But i have a question for you. I just had a mixed baby girl and I was wondering if you have any tips for her hair. I hear that it's gonna be light brown and curly.
No way to know since there are so many factors involved. Both of my parents have tan skin, black hair and brown eyes. I am almost translucent, have green eyes, and red hair. My daughters father has brown hair, green eyes, and is slightly tan. My daughter has strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, and medium pale skin. The only person on either side of our families that have blue eyes is his brother. Your child can pull any trait from any side of the family even as far back as the great grandparents.
your baby will be beautiful and perfect - exactly as intended when God created him or her!!!!  And you will love him or her regardless of light or dark skin - blue or brown eyes - or even if they are polka dotted - lol (let's hope not polka dotted)
you have to see what your babys hair will be like...you said you "hear"  no one knows what your babys hair will look like. my childs father and his sisters are all black and white...and NONE have curly hair. its black and straight...all 3 of them. their brother has a different mom than the three of them (2, 1 mother, 1 another mother, and the "baby" another mother), the "baby" has brown hair but its not all that curly.

im mixed. my child is mixed. his hair is curly but is not nappy....and his hair is black with a few streaks of brown.

figure out what your childs hair is like before you start worrying. theres no way to tell what kind of hair your child will have later on down the road and not all mixed kids have light hair thats curly