Maternal & Child Community
Whats going on?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Whats going on?

So a couple days after my period had ended my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time with out a condom. It has now been just about a week.I am not on birth control either. Well today I went to the bathroom and i noticed that when I wiped, there was blood from my vagina. I am not to have my next period until mid October. There was not a lot of blood, also I am secreting fluids too. Any ideas what this may be or what is causing it?
Well, you could be pregnant, or it could be something else.  I assume you didn't take Plan B?  All you can do is wait a couple of weeks and take a pregnancy test.