Maternal & Child Community
When did you start showing with second, third pregnancies??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

When did you start showing with second, third pregnancies??

Hi everyone!  I know it is a little soon to say - I am only 4 weeks, but it feels like my belly is sticking out already.  I know it is because I am bloated, but I look a little pregnant.  This is my third pregnancy.  My second resulted in a miscarriage.  Does anyone else feel like they started showing really early with second, third, pregnancies?

Thanks!!!
Related Discussions
18 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I started showing about 10 weeks.. lol..
Blank
i'm just 6w1d today and i already feel a little thicker in my waistline...granted i do find i've been eating more lately but with my son i don't recall noticing this so early on...i have a feeling i will be showing a lot sooner with this pregnancy, i think this is finally going to be a healthy pregnancy:)  Good Luck to you:)
Blank
i'm just 6w1d today and i already feel a little thicker in my waistline...granted i do find i've been eating more lately but with my son i don't recall noticing this so early on...i have a feeling i will be showing a lot sooner with this pregnancy, i think this is finally going to be a healthy pregnancy:)  Good Luck to you:)
Blank
Blank
i'm just 6w1d today and i already feel a little thicker in my waistline...granted i do find i've been eating more lately but with my son i don't recall noticing this so early on...i have a feeling i will be showing a lot sooner with this pregnancy, i think this is finally going to be a healthy pregnancy:)  Good Luck to you
Blank
174483_tn?1327629077
i was wondering that too! im not showing at all yet, im probaby about 4 weeks also, but with dd i started at 12 weeks, and im hoping to at least make it to there again!
Blank
Me to, really early with my second
Blank
i am relatively small - only five foot three and 105 pounds
i started showing at around 24 -28 weeks with my second
with my third it was a little earlier - bUt really only today (27w2d)  have strangers been asking or able to tell
Blank
Yes, very early on clothes felt tight with subsequent pregnancies..for me, probably as early as 8 weeks....
Blank
176741_tn?1295237589
I think I'm showing now, and I'm a day away from 11 weeks!  I am a decent weight, but  had a little tummy pooch...I think my growing uterus is pushing that 'pooch' up into a new position, if that makes any sense.  So it looks like I'm showing, when really its probably just my fat :)  I'm thinner this time around by about 20 pounds as compared to starting weight with first baby...maybe things will look different this time.
Blank
176741_tn?1295237589
I think I'm showing now, and I'm a day away from 11 weeks!  I am a decent weight, but  had a little tummy pooch...I think my growing uterus is pushing that 'pooch' up into a new position, if that makes any sense.  So it looks like I'm showing, when really its probably just my fat :)  I'm thinner this time around by about 20 pounds as compared to starting weight with first baby...maybe things will look different this time.
Blank
with my second I was showoing at around 24-28 weeks - BUt I am small ish (only five foot three and 110 pounds)
this time I was showing a hair earlier but only today 27w2d  did strangers really notice
I am still wearing regular pants just unbuttoned
Blank
164559_tn?1233711618
With first it was about 27 weeks.

With second with was about 16 weeks.

With third it was 15 weeks.

Blank
174515_tn?1191710869
hrm, i am 6 weeks and 3 days and already starting to get a bit of a pooch, it's probably just my fat too. lol. but my boyfriend is having great fun rubbing it and talking to the baby :) i don't mind
Blank
175665_tn?1306462624
I'm 11w 3d and I had to buy maternity clothes around 7 weeks this time.  My tummy is already very big, it's def apparent that I am pg.  With my dd I didn't need maternity clothes until after my 4 month mark, I have a feeling I'm gonna be HUGE by the time I have this baby.
Blank
175662_tn?1282217256
I'm 16 weeks 3 days, and I started showing really early because of my large ovarian tumor.  I know with my 1st I didn't show till around 30 weeks (I was really small and hardly anyone could tell), with my 2nd I started showing somewhere around 20 weeks, and this one I was obviously showing after the surgery at 13 weeks.  I'd been wearing maternity for awhile because of the tumor, so I'm sorry I can't give you an accurate idea.
Blank
Thanks!!!   I didn't buy maternity clothes with my son until around the 5 month.  Hopefully this is a good sign that all is well in there, :)
Blank
Im currently 8 weeks with my 3rd pregnancy in 4 years. Im a smallish girl (5'2 and about 115 lbs) and im already in maternity clothes. I look like i am about 4-5 months pregnant already. Ive gained a few lbs already but its all in my belly. I already have people asking when im due. My doctor told me when i found out i was pregnant to not be shocked if i started showing faster then normal because my uterus was already stretchy since i only had my daughter a little over a year ago. Hope this helps!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...