When to test? Please help, ladies! :)
We've been ttc for a while now. My LMP was December 1st 2012. We had sex on every "high fertility" day & during ovulation. I took a test on Dec. 27th just to see if I was or not out of curiosity (I am impatient & just couldn't wait anymore lol) & it came back negative. My Period is always on time, & i've always had cramps the day before I start. Which means I should have had my usual cramps on the 31st & started my period on the 1st. Today is Jan 2nd & I have no signs of a period. My nipples are SO sore, it's almost unbearable to wear my bra, I am always tired, i've been having headaches here & there, & in the mornings after I eat I feel like i'm going to lose it for about an hour or so afterwards. When is the right time to test? I don't want to get my hopes up again by testing too early.

Also, have any of you tested close to/after your missed period & gotten a negative but really been pregnant?

Thanks!
Have u ever check your temps? I know it gets higher every day if your pregnant. Take another test  there no way of knowing until u test you should be able to tell if your 5 days past your missed period