Maternal & Child Community
Who is most likely the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Who is most likely the father?

On Sept 30th I had an ultrasound by my doctor and was told that I was 7weeks and some days right at 2months just about. This was a shock to me considering I wasnt excepting to be that far along. Im not sure if he told me the actual gestation age or the fetal age. Its important that I know because  I had intercourse with my steady boyfriend at the time the latter part of July then I moved out of town. I thought I had a menstrual cycle in august (around august 16th) but it was a little early and came and left before it was supposed to start for that month. A week later I (the last week of august) I had intercourse with someone else. I found out by home pregnancy test that I was pregnant Sept 22nd I assumed I was 4-5 weeks when I went to my first doctors visit. He gave me a due date of May 14th and when I asked when supposed conception was he said aug 20th which incorrect way to early for the latter guy and too late for the boyfriend. Who is most likely the father?
My daughter was conceived on August 19th or August 21st of 2006 and my due date was May 15th ( I ended up being induced 2 weeks early and had her on the 1st) The dates sound correct to me.
Avatar n tn
but i dont know which person i guess that's what im asking
According to the pregnancy calculator I found online with a due date of May 14th you would have conceived on August 6th, that is assuming that you have a perfect 28 day cycle. The light period you had may have been implantation bleeding but that usually occurs 4-7 days after conception. At this point all you can do is guess, the only way to truly know who the baby's father is doing a paternity test when the baby is born. I hope you are going to be honest with both potential fathers, they both have the right to know. I also hope that you are going to be much more careful in the future.
It sounds like the father is the guy you were with the last week of August, are you sure it wasn't more like the 20th of august that is very close to the last week of august? The only way you will know for sure is to have a DNA test. None of us can tell you who the father is.